Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Print Finishing jobs

Print Finishing jobs

Old Sep 6th 2008, 11:48 am
Just Joined

michelle miller has a brilliant futuremichelle miller has a brilliant futuremichelle miller has a brilliant futuremichelle miller has a brilliant futuremichelle miller has a brilliant futuremichelle miller has a brilliant futuremichelle miller has a brilliant future
Smile Print Finishing jobs

Hi there,
Well my wife and i now know where we stand in our journey
to emigrate to nz. I basically need a job offer! We were told that it is almost certain we can fulfill our dream if i can get work before we go. I am a bookbinder
and print finisher to trade,20 years but now i work as a storeman in the railways,4 years.
If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Big thanks.John.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Print Finishing jobs

Hi John, You need to look at people like Geon group, PMP Print, APN Print..Image Centre...They are the biggest around Auckland area....My husband has a Vacuum Pump business and does heaps of business with large printing companies...Maybe you could speak to Heidelberg too!!

Cheers

Amanda