Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Premier League Coverage

Premier League Coverage

Old Aug 13th 2013, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Ninja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really nice
Default Premier League Coverage

Has anybody sorted out their EPL coverage yet? The season starts next weekend and i`m getting frantic...
Old Aug 13th 2013, 10:02 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Premier League Coverage

I'm sticking with sky, not bothering with the epl sign up

My mums a Spurs fan so I can tolerate being a tv home/away season ticket holder for the Yid Army.

It'll be interesting to see how the live stream goes, I might look into that next season if i'm still here
Old Aug 13th 2013, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Ninja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really nice

I`m sticking with Sky anyway because my son is into his NFL and Rugby.....but i`m a Palace fan and we haven`t been in the PL for 8 years, so I need to see the games ......Spurs on Sunday

Do you know who is providing the live streaming service? I`ve googled but nothing definate is coming up!
Old Aug 13th 2013, 11:32 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Premierleaguepass.co.nz I believe is the site your looking for

Telecom are offering a 15% discount for their customers who want this.

Sky are showing all of Manchester City, Tottenham and Arsenal games with a fourth side to be added. I'm pretty certain that fourth team will be Manchester United.

Failing that, if you don't mind difficult viewing but free access - then I use firstrowsports. They usually show all premier league matches and a few championship games. Good for me this sunday since my team are live on sky at Bellend Road

I am not 100% certain but I think premierleaguepass are offering the service so that you can watch the games whenever you want to. If you don't mind watching it on the laptop, then you'll be able to watch all Palace games at a time that suits you. It saves getting up in the early hours for the morning.

By the way on a personal level, i'd like to thank you for relegating us in 2010 as it helped rid Wednesday of the most clueless idiotic chairman we've had.
Old Aug 14th 2013, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

My pleasure!

Premierleaguepass.com it is then
Old Aug 14th 2013, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget TV One, will be screening 1 game live every week...
Old Aug 14th 2013, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

chocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond repute

I like my footy but premier league doesn't do it for me, at the start of the season there's only 2-3 a teams in with a realistic shout of the title, the others are making up the no.s, or seeking to avoid relegation.

It's ridiculous when 4th place means more than a FA cup win. Who remembers who was 4th? yet the cup winners have a place in history.

Anyone know if there's any championship highlights available anywhere?

Big game overnight, England v Scotland, amazing that's the first time they've played each other this century.
Old Aug 14th 2013, 10:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by chocolate cake
I like my footy but premier league doesn't do it for me, at the start of the season there's only 2-3 a teams in with a realistic shout of the title, the others are making up the no.s, or seeking to avoid relegation.

It's ridiculous when 4th place means more than a FA cup win. Who remembers who was 4th? yet the cup winners have a place in history.

Anyone know if there's any championship highlights available anywhere?

Big game overnight, England v Scotland, amazing that's the first time they've played each other this century.
I don't know if they still show it but there used to be a half hour slot on Sky Sports around 7 showing championship highlights (goals) followed by one league one and one league two game. Think it was on a Wednesday evening.

There's a package somewhere where you can get access to BBC I player etc. You could get access to championship highlights through the football league show. If you can put up with Steve I'm on par with Andy Townsend and Jamie Redknapp as being the most useless pundit Claridge talking utter rubbish, then it could be for you.

If you follow a club in the championship, you could always buy their player service. They take a few days for the highlights to be shown, usually up by Monday night. Don't get it if you want to listen to the radio commentary - it cuts off every 23 seconds

Bit of a buga that there's no championship games shown here. Oh well, first row it is after NZ give Australia another lesson in rugby union on Saturday
Old Aug 15th 2013, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

barnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond repute

Sommet Sports show live and delayed Championship football now and I'm sure there's a highlights show. At half time in the Eng v Sco match they showed the League Cup highlights from the last week.