Reload this Page >

which preferred city to stay in auckland

which preferred city to stay in auckland

Old Aug 13th 2014, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

tennis16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default which preferred city to stay in auckland

Hi,

can anyone advise me the preferred city/district town to stay in auckland. A list of mid level and high level estate is recommended....thanks
Old Aug 13th 2014, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

bearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: which preferred city to stay in auckland

When I go to stay in Auckland, my preferred city is Auckland. I can't list my mid levels but high levels shouldn't be a problem. Check back in a week or two.
Old Aug 14th 2014, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Auckland, new Zealand?

Where would you be working?

Are schools important?

Mode of transport?

Bush, beach or city high street preference?

New build estates or established?
Old Aug 14th 2014, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

I am experience in aerospace industry...btw is there any aerospace company in auckland or any other city?
me and myself are coming so home should not be near any school.
my mode of transport is either by car or public transport/train.
thanks very much...
Old Aug 15th 2014, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

I must say this seems a little bit of a strange request at this stage of the game. You already have visa and travel plans in place but have not done a rudimentary scan of the aerospace arena to figure out where you might find work.

Maybe I am a little naïve to the aerospace industry but I kind of assume that a good starting point for anyone wanting work in the aerospace industry would be in close proximity to a major airport, yeah or nah?

Anyway it will be a very quick exercise to dismiss all places that offer no work in the aerospace industry. Yeah, or nah?

I would have thought a simple look at Google maps would help you figure out where the airport is and then all you need to do is decide how far you are willing to commute to there. Yeah, or nah?

Some clues that for you this will be in South Auckland or perhaps some rural and Northern parts of the Waikato area would work for you. Yeah, or nah?

Wellington or Christchurch may have some jobs - yeah, or nah?

Not really rocket science is it? Yeah, or nah?
Old Aug 18th 2014, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,
i have been looking for aerospace industry / company around NZ, but it seems like there are limited around in auckland, christchurch and wellington.
Any hints in regard to which area and company that offer aerospace jobs?
Old Aug 18th 2014, 3:56 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tennis16
Hi,
i have been looking for aerospace industry / company around NZ, but it seems like there are limited around in auckland, christchurch and wellington.
Any hints in regard to which area and company that offer aerospace jobs?
This part of BE isn't a job hunting/job finding forum, it's to help you once you know just where you are going to be, also one part of you posts (well at least one) it a bit confusing where you say it will be just me and myself. is that two people, or one.