The Prancing Pony

Old Dec 17th 2005, 11:39 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Prancing Pony

Here we have The Shire's famous Pub/Inn with the gaffer Barleyman Butterbur. Here we can drop in and say Hi, buy a round of drinks, talk bollox and be generally witty and cheerful (or not). Let's make the festive season cheerful by opening our own NZ (middle earth-the shire) pub where we can all hang out and say hi.

Mine's a pint
Old Dec 17th 2005, 11:43 pm
Account Closed

Default Re: The Prancing Pony

Originally Posted by Sega Mad
Here we have The Shire's famous Pub/Inn with the gaffer Barleyman Butterbur. Here we can drop in and say Hi, buy a round of drinks, talk bollox and be generally witty and cheerful (or not). Let's make the festive season cheerful by opening our own NZ (middle earth-the shire) pub where we can all hang out and say hi.

Mine's a pint
Hi

The name is Mr Underhill.

Who is that over there in the shadows? Is it Strider? or is it Pompey Paul nursing a hangover?
Old Dec 17th 2005, 11:45 pm
Life begins...

80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sega Mad

Mine's a pint
Cheers! Currently quaffing Lindemann's Cawarra (red wine). Have one for yourself barman
Old Dec 18th 2005, 4:45 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Evening all, just popped in for a snifter, don't tell the little Mr, he's got the tea on and what he doesn't know won't hurt him!

Glad I stumbled on this place, it's a good 30 min walk there and crawl home from our local and there's not a pint pot to be seen. A bud please my good man and whatever my friends are having.
Old Dec 18th 2005, 7:32 am
livewire

I'll have a generous slug of rum over a stack of ice and a good splash of lime please, been a hot day here today and I need to chill out. Mmm - that was great, fill it up again I could do with another

Old Dec 18th 2005, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya everyone.... I've managed to drag myself out for an hour ....been feeling poorly today as I gave myself food poisoning yesterday.... you think Id know better being a chef!

So today all I'll have is a glass of chilled water.... yep boring I know but all I can manage right now.
Old Dec 18th 2005, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Just popped in for a night cap, then off to bed, so that'll be a Jack Daniels and diet coke in a tall glass. Make sure it's diet, I'm doing WW.

Cheers
Gill........ Oh and a packet of pork scratchings please barman.
Old Dec 18th 2005, 5:12 pm
Make pumps lots......

Den13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really nice

What crisps have you got?
Old Dec 18th 2005, 7:12 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all - I'll have a couple of bottles of Monteiths Summer Ale - chilled of course as it's starting to warm up nicely here.

Glug Glug - Ooh that hits the spot. Cheers!
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Biddy
Morning all - I'll have a couple of bottles of Monteiths Summer Ale - chilled of course as it's starting to warm up nicely here.

Glug Glug - Ooh that hits the spot. Cheers!
Well hi there Biddy. Gosh we haven't seen ya round these parts for many a day. So good to see ya! How was Gay Paris ( I don't mean that in any in-yer- endo kinda way - Its just that gay don't mean gay anymore since Saruman has been turning his attentions to the shire.) I'm currently enjoying a nice cabernet. Lovely way to finish an extraordinarily busy weekend. We rehearsed our band today for the comeback gig! Phyl (or should I say Ultra Violet) did some truly stunning back up vocals with our good friend Alison (otherwise Know as Ali Bi - er she's a lawyer!). We would, naturally, love to play at the Prancing Pony (even in these dangerous times)

BTW Den the only crisps we can get in at the moment are Mordor's Orc Flavour. Sadly the supply lines from Rivendell for Elrond's Waybread flavour have been disrupted by the bloody Nazgul. Bastards!!!!

Never mind the beer is good and there's pipeweed a'plenty. So sit back and enjoy the smoke rings. They say Gandalf may pop in later.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

evening stout yeoman - we'll have a pint of anything with a head on it and then push on through till dawn. anyone know the scruffy git in the corner - is it samwise gamgee, oh silly me - tis Peter Jackson
Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:34 am
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Is that a stripper in the corner?......am i in the Prancing Pony or the Queen Anne....am i still bladdered from the celebration of getting 3 points this weekend.........oh bollox its time for work!
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:00 pm
Make pumps lots......

Den13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pompey_Paul
Is that a stripper in the corner?......am i in the Prancing Pony or the Queen Anne....am i still bladdered from the celebration of getting 3 points this weekend.........oh bollox its time for work!
Europe is still on!!!

I'll pass on the crisps then.....yeh, pass, thats not a typo.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Den13
Europe is still on!!!

I'll pass on the crisps then.....yeh, pass, thats not a typo.
Good news. I have a lovely new secret stock of elves' waybread crisps arrived courtesy of the grey wizard (with the G rune left on the door late last night) I'll crack 'em open and get us into the festive mood. Meanwhile get yerselves seated and I'll shout you all a tankard of butterbur's finest etherial ale

Strider
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:20 pm
Account Closed

PS

BTW I have Pissed on the orc crisps and sold them to Sharkey's mob as they were on their way out of the shire (probably on some of Tony's business in Europe)

Strider

Last edited by Sega Mad; Dec 19th 2005 at 8:21 pm. Reason: dropped an 'm' on the floor

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.