The Prancing Pony

Old Dec 24th 2005, 8:01 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Prancing Pony

Yeah jan I have a request. Abit of Shakin Stevens - Den 13 can practice abit of hip music behind that snug.....

A jd and coke and christmas shakey - now it is christmas...

sue
Old Dec 24th 2005, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Prancing Pony

Originally Posted by Sega Mad
Barleyman Butterbur in his most voluptuous and lowest cut corsetry ever produces a corkscrew from his hairy cleavage and minces towards the snug, his eyes aglow at the multi-gender passion prospects that lie behind the drawn snug curtains..........
Two packets of Salt ‘N’ Vinegar and some gravy granules please my fine man and have that 80s Chick scrubbed and sent to my tent.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 7:38 pm
Make pumps lots......

Den13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really nice

Fetch me another woman...This ones broke!!.....
Old Dec 31st 2005, 6:29 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

Suilad! Calle I eneth nin. Panno I hul nin.
Garo Idrinn Eden Velen!
No I Melain na le

(translation)
Greetings! calle is my name. fill my cup!
have a joyous new year
may the Valar be with you.

Sorry. I couldnt resist. I am usually in the return forum, as I just returned. But browsing around I noticed the Prancing Pony. One of my favourite places!
Well I'll take my little elvish self on back to my part of the forum now. Namaria!
Old Dec 31st 2005, 11:45 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by callé
Suilad! Calle I eneth nin. Panno I hul nin.
Garo Idrinn Eden Velen!
No I Melain na le

(translation)
Greetings! calle is my name. fill my cup!
have a joyous new year
may the Valar be with you.

Sorry. I couldnt resist. I am usually in the return forum, as I just returned. But browsing around I noticed the Prancing Pony. One of my favourite places!
Well I'll take my little elvish self on back to my part of the forum now. Namaria!
And with that the mysterious cloaked figure turned on his heels and minced back through the door through which he had made his dashing entrance only seconds before.

The occupants of the Prancing Pony looked around in disbelief. Who was the masked stranger? Why was he brandishing a sword? Why were his buttocks exposed under his cape? What on earth was he on about? Would we ever see him again?

Biddy turned back to 'Book 'em' Jan " Now, how's about that after hours Bhuna gorgeous?"
Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:39 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point

A WORD FROM THE LAW.......(Fade up Harmonica melody).......

Evenin' all

Just thought I'd caution you all about a new and terrible threat to the sanity and mental stability of the people of this green and dixoned land. Something which may force more of the inhabitants to pick up sticks and move to the Antipodes. (or at least just pick up sticks)

A group of unusual and, how can I put it, weird persons have broken free of the confines of normality after 15 years sensible confinement. They are expected to be holding one of their peculiar meetings at a well known pub in the Watford area where they intend to communicate their demented message to the Human Race through a series of strange musical sequences. The pub in Question is The Horns and is situated opposite Watford Library so it is highly probable that they intend to bounce their signal from a place which is known to contain intellectual stimulants (impressed into paper). I am given to understand that one of their chanters has been disguised as a Librarian and a known user of such stimulants.

I must warn you that, if you go there on Monday 30th Janury at about 8:00pm, You are likely to get caught and transported back to the 1980s.

Well. You have been jack warnered. Now I shall have to ask myself to accompany me to the station.

Evenin' all

(And we'll 'ave no more of your buttock displays Mr. Biddy or I shall be forced to get Interpol on the case. I can tell you me and the lads at the station had a good number of cases over the festive period and have only recently stopped seeing two of everything.)
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

shortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant future

Can I just squeeze through? Thank you. Mine's a pint of Shires, please Joleen, anybody seen that strange elvish bloke about recently, its just that the hub caps on my wheel barrow have gone missing...?

Last edited by shortfatbloke; Jan 23rd 2006 at 11:04 pm.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening my fair serving wench, two pints of lager, a packet of crisps and some gravy granules please and give that shortfatbloke sitting over in the corner a pint of his favourite ale.

Have you also seen that dipsomaniac Sega Mad in here?

He’s the nice chap, speaks wiv a norf Londun accen’, you can’t miss him, always wearing burberry, white trainers and Big Hoopy Gold Earrings bling-bling.

Well if you do see him let him know I’m here.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 6:46 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

This place still open? Thought it had been shut down for the goings-on behind that curtain contravening the dancing licence. Damn, missed me bhuna with Biddy, teach me to drink somewhere else.

Is that barmaid a bloke?

Look at those pint pots (on the bar, not on the barmaid). Only found one place in Christchurch that serves beer in pint pots (Cobbs in Belfast if anyone wants to know). Obviously I take mine in smaller measures, me being a laydee and all, but the little man likes his pint pots, and I like to take him out now and then, give him a break from the kitchen sink.

Another whisky please my good manwoman, and whatever the rest of them are having.
Old Jan 29th 2006, 1:23 am
Account Closed

OMG!!! Is the Prancing Pony still open? Segamad stumbles in whirring his slurds and breathing strong vaporous fumes all over the halflings.
"Well hello Mr. Nice Guy, nice you should talk about my barberry blink and all that chairs. Not to mention my Norf Lunnen ascent too. Mixed wiv me west summer set drawl (all yellow wiv coates) and me Strine too. Oik an torque Strine.

Emma Chisset?
Emma Charthay?
Foo Fairies................Woo worse foo fairies
Arm arm I bim bim by a bee

Not long until Monday night now when we play our return Jig in another Pub (I do hope that Barleyman Butterbur will not be too peeved). We did try to get a booking in the prancing pony but were told that Sauron had placed a ban on all musical entertainment until the war of the ring had been won by the forces of darkness. We even tried pleading with Peter Jackson himself but he just said "who?" and hung up on us.

In stealth we hurdled the tight girdle of ingratitude while similarly circumventing the mass of gratitude. Without any grandeur we found ourselves slipping through the noose of inflexibility while gliding gracefully down the resonant nodes of plausibility. With only dalliance as our champion, we found our course to run forever inclined towards the gravitational well that we know of as abysmal destiny. Ride on and ride on we must. Thrusting ever forward in the vague but faltering hope that somebody may, one day, forge these insurmountable slopes of futility into a triumph of the spirit. Maybe even beer or wine, if the need ever presses us, onwards to these unutterable depths. In elevation and altitude the only way forth is upwards and outwards unto the end of the absolute. In defiance we stand with square jaws set against the folly of abandonment. Yes! Let us barge our unswerving path through the impenetrable tangle of obstructions using little else than the panga of reason and courage (albeit not Dutch). Even though the hour is upon us when all good children should be in bed and we have had rather more than a skinfull of intoxicating beverages and that the law of inevitability should lead us away into the long night where we can bathe in swathes of golden slumber and snore upon the goodness of our inviting pillows and dribble on into the deep and dark inviting night .............................oh for ****'s sake shaddup .................................................. ..........................

Old Jan 29th 2006, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Such an araldite and eloquent post, talent is completely wasted on this shallow web-site.

Another pint please serving wench and give that Saga Mad some gravy granules with boiling water.

Now where’s that 80s Chick?
Old Jan 29th 2006, 2:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Such an araldite and eloquent post, talent is completely wasted on this shallow web-site.

Another pint please serving wench and give that Saga Mad some gravy granules with boiling water.

Now where’s that 80s Chick?
She's just popped off to knit a life sized digestive system complete with all associated organs.

I tried to send you some karma as suggested in your signature but was greeted with a little box suggesting I bend over and spread 'em (or something like that). Bloomin' cheek!!!

Oh well, maybe I shall send some Korma instead.

Just off to the Prancing Raj Tandoori then. (it's on the Southall Island I think)
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

It’s becoming more of the routine now, a couple of jars at home to loosen up the tonsils and then to my favourite bar The Jiving Jockstrap AKA The Prancing Pony.

Strange………..as one drinks more so the serving wench appears more attractive………..roll on the morning!
Old Feb 11th 2006, 8:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
It’s becoming more of the routine now, a couple of jars at home to loosen up the tonsils and then to my favourite bar The Jiving Jockstrap AKA The Prancing Pony.

Strange………..as one drinks more so the serving wench appears more attractive………..roll on the morning!

I once had 'tight tonsils' and finally relented and said to my Mum

"okay Mum. I will consider getting a Surgeon to loosen then for me"

I was told that in order to get them 'surgically loosened' I would need to allow them to loosen of their own accord first. Bloody swizz!

It reminds me of the Bankers who won't lend you money unless you already have it!!!!

How is a person supposed to make sense of this very silly world?

Economics and The Common Man.

As we plod the trodden sods of antiquity we find frequent references to the needs of affluence. It was this that changed the course of apathy and, subsequently, my pondering on the very nature of entropic recession. Financially one finds the acuteness of angular pythagorism can only behave as small change in the fundamental functionality of merchant banking. Even common high street transactions remain only marginally affected by the principles of quanta. The full condition is only achieved by a significant increase in monetary mass divided by the coefficient of uncertainty raised to the power of infinity. This begs the question “What of reality and it’s consequences?”. Trading as we do, only in actuality, the answer must be ambiguous, even in the slightest extent. In his book Banking and the Mind, Earnest Patterson fails completely in answering the question but he does it in such an eloquent way as to stimulate the nodules of inquisitiveness with the majority of foreign speaking underlings. The truth is encapsulated in the popular theorem and associated equation

“ A four faceted deal is completely disproportionate to the residue which, when multiplied, gives an extra margin of profit to the stock from whence it came (provided the economic elastic boundary is not restricted)”

Bollocks I'm off for another drinks (yes I know drink starts to appear in plural the more you consume)........barmaid!.....Barmaid!.....
Old Feb 18th 2006, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Evening guv’nor……..

Nice to be back after a week……..eh up and what a week.

Just taken Rover for a walk in t’woods, silly little beggar was looking for truffles and found some muesli bars, new flavour, one I’ve never heard of before, hmmmmmmmmmm 1080.
Look at him now he’s frothing at the mouth just thinking about them.
Eh up, do ya do food here good barman? What’s that you say, peanut butter sandwiches and that’s it, I say barman, don’t you know how dangerous peanut butter is, in some countries they have banned it, I have that on good authority from a bloke I met in the pub, so it must be true.

Ahhhh well, I have a pint o lager, two packets of crisps, can I borra ya darts and have ya got a size 2 airway for me dog?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.