Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Practising Midewives in Rotorua?

Practising Midewives in Rotorua?

Old Oct 12th 2008, 11:58 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Practising Midwives in Rotorua?

I was just wondering if there are any midwives currently at Rotorua hospital? A good friend of mine's daughter is expecting her first baby and is having all sorts of problems with the pregnancy and the hospital/midwife!

I was hoping there might be someone on here I could put them in touch with just to discuss what is going on and what to expect?

Many thanks.

Last edited by Am Loolah; Oct 13th 2008 at 2:06 am. Reason: Can't spell!!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Practising Midewives in Rotorua?

Have sent you a PM.
Cheers Gill
Old Oct 13th 2008, 5:21 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Practising Midwives in Rotorua?

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I was just wondering if there are any midwives currently at Rotorua hospital? A good friend of mine's daughter is expecting her first baby and is having all sorts of problems with the pregnancy and the hospital/midwife!

I was hoping there might be someone on here I could put them in touch with just to discuss what is going on and what to expect?

Many thanks.
Just wanted to say, within 2 hours of posting this thread as a request for help, I received contact details from Gill of Gill & Rob. I passed these on to my friend and by 4:20 (just 2 hours later) they had spoken to the top lady and got the appointment with the consultant (and I may add the Director) for tomorrow morning.

Thank you so much Gill and also Ex-Pats!!