Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Practice Nurse required

Practice Nurse required

Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Practice Nurse required

Not sure if I can pop this on the forum, so I will not be offended if it is removed.

One Practice Nurse required for busy Medical Centre in central Auckland. Ideally full time, but willing to discuss other possiblities. Registered nurse with a desire to work in Primary Care.

Is there anyone out there interested with the relevant skills or do you know someone who is currently living in NZ that might be interested. If so please do not hesitate in sending me a message for more information.

Thanks
Old Nov 1st 2007, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all
Default Re: Practice Nurse required

I would have loved this position!! Why does the vacancy have to be now:curse:as we aren't coming out for quite some time yet!!!!

Originally Posted by nero
Not sure if I can pop this on the forum, so I will not be offended if it is removed.

One Practice Nurse required for busy Medical Centre in central Auckland. Ideally full time, but willing to discuss other possiblities. Registered nurse with a desire to work in Primary Care.

Is there anyone out there interested with the relevant skills or do you know someone who is currently living in NZ that might be interested. If so please do not hesitate in sending me a message for more information.

Thanks
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Animal Crackers
I would have loved this position!! Why does the vacancy have to be now:curse:as we aren't coming out for quite some time yet!!!!
When you arrive in Auckland gives me a nudge and I can let you know if I know of any positions. I look forward to hearing from you.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nero
When you arrive in Auckland gives me a nudge and I can let you know if I know of any positions. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thats fantastic thanks a million