Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Pound's doing well.

Pound's doing well.

Old Aug 17th 2010, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Pound's doing well.

Originally Posted by dannigirl
He he Londonescapee - I think I live near to your flat in that part of godforsaken London!!!!

Sorry to go off topic.
(sorry for off post but...) Streatham/West Norwood borders. With Lambeth Council as leasholder. Love our little flat but the council have made things a nightmare for us as well as horrific neighbours (Bevs I feel your pain). Once we sell (hopefully) it will be a huge weight off.

Never again and lessons learned etc.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 10:56 am
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
George Soros!!
He doesn't even have to think about it does he? When he buys something people copy him and the price goes up. When he sells people copy him and the price goes down. He can then buy again and the price goes up etc etc etc. Nice 'work' if you can get it.

WP
Old Aug 17th 2010, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

dannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by londonescapee
(sorry for off post but...) Streatham/West Norwood borders. With Lambeth Council as leasholder. Love our little flat but the council have made things a nightmare for us as well as horrific neighbours (Bevs I feel your pain). Once we sell (hopefully) it will be a huge weight off.

Never again and lessons learned etc.
Yep, very close to me! We have a nice wee spot here, but just general issues as you do in London - parking etc. Will be interesting to see how easy it is for you to sell - we are keeping a (relaxed) eye on the market, we are selling up in a year or so!
Old Aug 17th 2010, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

dannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
You're fine D G. I also live in a godforsaken place right now.
You wanna swap? I can bring my own earplugs/shotgun/big stereo!

Karma for your (ear) pain BEVS!
Old Aug 17th 2010, 12:34 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by dannigirl
You wanna swap? I can bring my own earplugs/shotgun/big stereo!

Karma for your (ear) pain BEVS!
I'm tempted. It's not just the ears. It's the attitude that goes with it.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 12:18 am
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Pound's doing well.

Originally Posted by bga
Seems to be the way.. i look at the rate - think "S**t hot its going the right way" this thread gets re-started and it all turns to crap - such is life
Its happening again