Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Poster Of The Month 4!

Poster Of The Month 4!

Old Aug 8th 2009, 8:28 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Poster Of The Month 4!

Well, it's time for nominations again folks.

Please PM me the name of the user you would like to nominate for this month. No need for reasons you can put them on the poll thread.

From now previous winners may NOT be nominated again ... so Persephone, BEVS and "some manky Fairy" as BEVS so sweetly named me are not up for nomination this time.

Lines close 15/08.

For a print out of the rules and terms and conditions of this competition, please refer to www.ifyouthinkwe'vebotheredwiththatyouaredeluded.c om
Old Aug 8th 2009, 11:18 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poster Of The Month 4!

From now previous winners may NOT be nominated again ... so Persephone, BEVS and "some manky Fairy" as BEVS so sweetly named me are not up for nomination this time.
Aww noooo, it was Sue R what won it! Not Persephone...
Persephone hasn't been anything more than a nominee so far So pretty please can I be in with a chance again??
Old Aug 8th 2009, 11:54 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
Aww noooo, it was Sue R what won it! Not Persephone...
Persephone hasn't been anything more than a nominee so far So pretty please can I be in with a chance again??
NO!!
Old Aug 8th 2009, 11:59 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

It's not up to you
I'm asking the lovely, amazing, beautiful, intelligent, kind and absolutely wonderful and fantastic person who is Am Loolah, the best Moderator ever in the whole wide internet world [Sorry BEVS!]
Old Aug 8th 2009, 11:39 pm

It's not up to you
I'm asking the lovely, amazing, beautiful, intelligent, kind and absolutely wonderful and fantastic person who is Am Loolah, the best Moderator ever in the whole wide internet world [Sorry BEVS!]
Turn my back for a couple of hours and all the usual suspects start again!

As Matewx said; NO ... technically you are one and the same person, just because you had an identity crisis is not the fault of BE ...

On the bright side - I think you've just got time to sweet talk BEVS and create a stunning entry for Thread of the Month ... if you're real quick!
Old Aug 9th 2009, 5:37 am
Queen of the Underworld

OK Am Loolah [Persephone slouches off to the corner in disgrace]

Had to be worth a try though
Old Aug 9th 2009, 9:39 am

OK Am Loolah [Persephone slouches off to the corner in disgrace]

Had to be worth a try though
We could start yet another poll for "Trier Of The Month"
Old Aug 9th 2009, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
We could start yet another poll for "Trier Of The Month"
MAke it more specific as "Persephone of the Month" maybe? I mean we already have a "Fred of the Month" contest going on
Old Aug 9th 2009, 10:43 am
Queen of the Underworld

MAke it more specific as "Persephone of the Month" maybe?
Good thinking, Irnbru. I like that! "Trier of the month" is too non specific and only Matewx would be in with a chance of winning...I can't compete with him
Old Aug 9th 2009, 10:45 am

Good thinking, Irnbru. I like that! "Trier of the month" is too non specific and only Matewx would be in with a chance of winning...I can't compete with him
Never a truer word spoken in jest ...

I love you all.
Old Aug 9th 2009, 10:48 am
Queen of the Underworld

In jest????
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:32 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

You just wait....
Old Aug 10th 2009, 9:02 am

I'm not exactly being inundated with nominations ...
Old Aug 13th 2009, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'm not exactly being inundated with nominations ...
Lines close 5PM 15/08 NZ time - come on, don't go PM'ing me later saying your choice wasn't there ...
Old Aug 13th 2009, 11:07 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

R'arrgghh.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.