Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Poster Of The Month 3!

Poster Of The Month 3!

Old Jul 13th 2009, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Poster Of The Month 3!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Some older members, currently online, nominations not yet received ...

Ash1
carolineshewan
chocolatecake
Kimi-Deacon
RobDon
simonmarkellis
southerner

Just so you're named and shamed!!
Sorry Miss will do it straight away
Old Jul 14th 2009, 1:48 am
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

done lol
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Ash1
carolineshewan
chocolatecake
Kimi-Deacon
RobDon
simonmarkellis
southerner

I do hope you dont mean old as in Age, im a spring chicken i will have you know
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:09 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Ash1
carolineshewan
chocolatecake
Kimi-Deacon
RobDon
simonmarkellis
southerner

Hey, I used to like you. And now you're throwing your weight around.
PM sent with my 2 nominations (I must be even older than everyone else).
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by southerner
Hey, I used to like you. And now you're throwing your weight around.
PM sent with my 2 nominations (I must be even older than everyone else).
Hah looking at when you joined i really am a spring chicken compared to you Southerner
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:57 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon
Hah looking at when you joined i really am a spring chicken compared to you Southerner
Yep, I've seen a few posters come and go in my time. I remember when Am Loolah introduced herself, fresh as a daisy she was. There are still a few very old ones around, generally a bit slower, if not on life support.

Last edited by southerner; Jul 14th 2009 at 7:00 am.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:44 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by southerner
Yep, I've seen a few posters come and go in my time. I remember when Am Loolah introduced herself, fresh as a daisy she was. There are still a few very old ones around, generally a bit slower, if not on life support.

LOL

you should dig & find her first post so we can laugh and point at her!!!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:48 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matewx
LOL

Ahem - I'm watching you lot you know!

Some nominations coming in are in reference to certain threads. Just to recap we will be running a Thread of the Month poll after this month's Poster one! So if you want to change your nominations to reflect this riveting news let me know.

The poll will be up and running from tomorrow evening (NZ time) and you have the option to vote for your chosen one(s) within the poll - should be self-explanatory when it's posted to those asking how to vote.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 8:05 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

LOL

Whilst I think you are so very funny, I am concerned that you have not got a life outside of BE since you landed in NZ!!!
Do we need to find you a 'buddy' hun or is it more serious and do we need to phone Lifeline

Old Jul 14th 2009, 8:49 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by P2L
Whilst I think you are so very funny, I am concerned that you have not got a life outside of BE since you landed in NZ!!!
Do we need to find you a 'buddy' hun or is it more serious and do we need to phone Lifeline
Touché!

Since I landed...
Work Monday to Friday till 5ish - after work I was house hunting for a few weeks but now what have I got to do?? lol
Weekends are rainy so I aint doing much either!! lol

Nevertheless, I attended a french meetup, been to cinema quite a few times, passed my LCQ for my GM Certificate & today done my first adirun nightrun (under the rain!)

Add to this, the few bottles of white I have been drinking... lol

Dont worry, OH's arriving on Friday and we'll be playing catch up then for a few days...

Can I also highlight that... You, young lady, have an average of 3.17 post a day compare to my little 1.97

Last edited by Matewx; Jul 14th 2009 at 8:53 am. Reason: Added some stats... Cheeky P2L!!!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 9:01 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Touché!

Since I landed...
Work Monday to Friday till 5ish - after work I was house hunting for a few weeks but now what have I got to do?? lol
Weekends are rainy so I aint doing much either!! lol

Nevertheless, I attended a french meetup, been to cinema quite a few times, passed my LCQ for my GM Certificate & today done my first adirun nightrun (under the rain!)

Add to this, the few bottles of white I have been drinking... lol

Dont worry, OH's arriving on Friday and we'll be playing catch up then for a few days...

Can I also highlight that... You, young lady, have an average of 3.17 post a day compare to my little 1.97

You can have Karma for the young
As for my average, I'm at home most of the day (hopefully that WILL change tomorrow) so my average is actually quite low. So drink your vino and shut up
Old Jul 14th 2009, 11:04 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by P2L
You can have Karma for the young
As for my average, I'm at home most of the day (hopefully that WILL change tomorrow) so my average is actually quite low. So drink your vino and shut up
Children, children ....
Old Jul 14th 2009, 11:09 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Children, children ....

She started it!!