British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Post Xmas Rotorua meet (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/post-xmas-rotorua-meet-694853/)

lisamct Jan 27th 2011 6:36 am

Re: Post Xmas Rotorua meet

I'll try and make it too. Have to bring my mum along as she's here on her hols :thumbup:

Tomsk Jan 28th 2011 10:25 pm

Apologies all, I've not been around recently, we had friends over from the UK and I've also a pretty busy time at work so all of that ended up taking priority. And I totally forgot about the Lake Front meet up. Ooops! I hope that those of you who did manage to get there had a great time.

I'm a fairly regular attendee at the Hennessey's quiz nights, and try to get there most 1st Sundays of the month, so there's a good chance I'll be there again in Feb. With my hubby Jeff. Not that either of us are much of an assett to the team, but it's a good night even if we don't win very often (or ever :blink:). Hope to see some of you there.

RobDon Feb 2nd 2011 3:27 am

This Sunday 6th is definately ON for any of you interested. :thumbsup:

marbles Feb 2nd 2011 3:53 am

Hi,
Lets hope the weather is better this time!!
Same time same place is it? we saw the food vans and the park when we went down to have a look around, are me meeting near them?
Helen

mwhite1962 Feb 2nd 2011 4:08 am

Originally Posted by RobDon (Post 9145781)
This Sunday 6th is definately ON for any of you interested. :thumbsup:

What time is a respectable time to turn up?:thumbsup:

lisamct Feb 2nd 2011 4:28 am

Originally Posted by marbles (Post 9145829)
Hi,
Lets hope the weather is better this time!!
Same time same place is it? we saw the food vans and the park when we went down to have a look around, are me meeting near them?
Helen

Helen this is for the pub quiz on Sunday night in Henneseys bar. Think its usually about a 7pm start if I remember rightly?

RobDon Feb 2nd 2011 5:04 am

Originally Posted by lisamct (Post 9145881)
Helen this is for the pub quiz on Sunday night in Henneseys bar. Think its usually about a 7pm start if I remember rightly?

Yep Lisa is right :thumbsup:
We are meeting at Hennessys around 6.45pm.
All are welcome to join us. :thumbup:

marbles Feb 2nd 2011 6:04 am

Cheers, I thought it was the rearranged afternoon, must have mis read something earlier.
Helen

Gill and Rob Feb 6th 2011 9:45 am

Another stunning performance at the quiz this evening... 3rd place and we won the "Baffler".

Well done team :)

Gill

RobDon Feb 6th 2011 9:50 am

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob (Post 9155987)
Another stunning performance at the quiz this evening... 3rd place and we won the "Baffler".

Well done team :)

Gill

We were good weren`t we!! :thumbsup:

mwhite1962 Feb 6th 2011 9:54 am

Originally Posted by RobDon (Post 9155997)
We were good weren`t we!! :thumbsup:

Where were you guys hiding, caz and i came up and we got there about 7:10ish, see some people up on the raised bit but thought that was the dining area :confused:

RobDon Feb 6th 2011 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by mwhite1962 (Post 9156004)
Where were you guys hiding, caz and i came up and we got there about 7:10ish, see some people up on the raised bit but thought that was the dining area :confused:

Dining area/quiz area same place!! ;)
Sorry we missed you. :(

lisamct Feb 6th 2011 8:33 pm

Ach we went for a drive when I got up from my night shift then got distracted with a Hells pizza, sounds like I missed a successful night for the team!