Post from UK

Old Nov 24th 2014, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

LozBeth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Post from UK

3 weeks and still not here :-( Think it may be lost now
Old Nov 24th 2014, 2:19 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Or be caught up in the Christmas post. Not much use when you're still waiting though.
Old Nov 24th 2014, 2:22 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

it does fially show up .

I've had post arrive within around 7/10 days but once a parcel took a couple of months to arrive. It had been opened by customs.

Person that sent it thought I was being a bit rude. I simply hadn't received it.
Old Nov 24th 2014, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

We had a small parcel that a few years ago I sent before Christmas to my Mum in the NE of England. It never arrived with her. Strangely due to our return address being on it, it arrived back with us at Easter the following year - unopened.

Bizarre.

Gill
Old Nov 24th 2014, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

SSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
We had a small parcel that a few years ago I sent before Christmas to my Mum in the NE of England. It never arrived with her. Strangely due to our return address being on it, it arrived back with us at Easter the following year - unopened.

Bizarre.

Gill
That happened to me once too!

I couldn't believe it, I'd spent a fortune on postage to send it!
Old Nov 24th 2014, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

LozBeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol that's crazy but a good job you put your returns address on it :-) Anyone had much experience of the UK PO Boxes? At least they use DHL.

Thanks Snap Shot anc Bevs, I have a feeling it will turn up just as soon as my baby grows out of that clothes size #sods law.

On the flip side I just got some news on my PSS suitcase, will update my thread now ...