Old Jan 14th 2007, 10:17 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Post

What is the best way to get your ITA to NZ house? Do we deliver it or send it by Parcelfarce!

And how to get it back again.......

Please help cos my brain is in overload now :scared: and I just wanna sleep

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

Drink in it for you
Old Jan 14th 2007, 10:50 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Post

If i couldn't take it in personally, i would do it signed for...just to make sure it got there safe and sound. But i do like to be extra cautious
Mandie
Old Jan 14th 2007, 11:27 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mandie.H
If i couldn't take it in personally, i would do it signed for...just to make sure it got there safe and sound. But i do like to be extra cautious
Mandie
Think we might deliver, cos paranoid aboout it not getting there :scared: and how do you replace your whole life!!! esp the work history stuff
Old Jan 14th 2007, 11:30 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Think we might deliver, cos paranoid aboout it not getting there :scared: and how do you replace your whole life!!! esp the work history stuff
You're alive???!!!!

Time for a quick in the bar?!
Old Jan 14th 2007, 11:31 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't blame you...can you imagine how you'd feel if good ole parcelfarce (that made me laugh) lost it and you'd have to start again...that's the stuff that nightmares are made of and could give you sleepless nights just thinking about it:scared:
Old Jan 14th 2007, 11:31 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
You're alive???!!!!

Time for a quick in the bar?!

You don't need to ask twice......
Old Jan 15th 2007, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

What is the best way to get your ITA to NZ house? Do we deliver it or send it by Parcelfarce!

And how to get it back again.......

Please help cos my brain is in overload now :scared: and I just wanna sleep

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

Drink in it for you
We sent ours through the post office on the insured next day delivery (before 10am) thing - can't remember what they call it - I think it's Special Delivery. I checked the next day and it had arrived intact before 10am. They package it really securely as well, so if your envelope does burst, you shouldn't loose anything.

I think NA house sent the stuff back either the same way or recorded delivery.

Last edited by StevieB; Jan 15th 2007 at 2:06 am. Reason: addition
Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:40 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for the advice guys.

We've decided to deliver them ourselves in case the go walkabout, so off to the Big Smoke on Thursday. Train booked and kids sorted