Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Pommie gettogether Papamoa

Pommie gettogether Papamoa

Old Sep 11th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pommie gettogether Papamoa

Originally Posted by Marika 38
Your get together sounds brilliant, drinks nibbles and fights, I can't wait to hear all about it, . Wish we were there, but its looking like mid Oct now, so will be there when Helinuk gets there, I hope we can all have a meet up. I'm really looking forward to meeting up with people, thats if you'll have me and the OH !!! Have a great night
Marika- hope your plans are all good- happy packing , see you in a month
Anyone who is free come by the Mt and pop in to say hi to us Caroline knows where we'll be.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

tallpaul2uk will become famous soon enoughtallpaul2uk will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Pommie gettogether Papamoa

Hi Everyone,

My Partner and I have lived in Tauranga for about 8 months having moved from the Uk

Would love to catch up with everyone for a drink- not sure I can make this saturday though.

I thought a drinking session in Tauranga (strand) was being planned?
Old Sep 11th 2007, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

sammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tallpaul2uk
Hi Everyone,

My Partner and I have lived in Tauranga for about 8 months having moved from the Uk

Would love to catch up with everyone for a drink- not sure I can make this saturday though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH!!

Baby sitter has pulled out, anyone fancy next week instead??

haven't booked anything yet...

Paul, this was supposed to be an emergency booze up for the p***heads who couldn't wait 'til November!

Old Sep 12th 2007, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sammymac
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH!!

Baby sitter has pulled out, anyone fancy next week instead??

haven't booked anything yet...

Paul, this was supposed to be an emergency booze up for the p***heads who couldn't wait 'til November!

Without wanting to title myself as 'BE pimp', my daughter is up for grabs!!

Qualified in childcare and available on Saturday night, as she can't bear the thought of her mum or dad embarrassing her.

On offer, to the highest bidder!!

Liz
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:42 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tallpaul2uk
Hi Everyone,

Hi Paul,

Yes the Tauranga one is still planned for November 16th, just us alcoholics in Papamoa couldn't wait that long!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:43 am

Originally Posted by Liz & Co
Without wanting to title myself as 'BE pimp', my daughter is up for grabs!!

Qualified in childcare and available on Saturday night, as she can't bear the thought of her mum or dad embarrassing her.

On offer, to the highest bidder!!

Liz
Laura is still without a sitter ... I'll let her know! You missed a lovely morning at Cath's - Thank you Cath - great to meet you!

P.S: Thanks for the sunburn!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

sammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Laura is still without a sitter ... I'll let her know! You missed a lovely morning at Cath's - Thank you Cath - great to meet you!

P.S: Thanks for the sunburn!
Too late she's booked in at ours!!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Too late she's booked in at ours!!
OK.

We're booked in for 16, at 8:30pm on Saturday.

I will call them to confirm numbers on the day...
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

OK.

We're booked in for 16, at 8:30pm on Saturday.

I will call them to confirm numbers on the day...
Plus two more please, our friends, Ali and Sean.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:53 am

Originally Posted by Liz & Co
Plus two more please, our friends, Ali and Sean.
I have another 2 in addition to the other 2 ... Amanda and Anthony ... we're going to be quite a crowd!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I have another 2 in addition to the other 2 ... Amanda and Anthony ... we're going to be quite a crowd!
I've just rung and knocked it up to 20, need totals for each person by Saturday morning so I can confirm numbers with them.

I can feel the hangover already!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:57 am

I've just rung and knocked it up to 20, need totals for each person by Saturday morning so I can confirm numbers with them.

I can feel the hangover already!
I forgot to give my totals this morning - Hubby is now coming and is ironing his pants as we speak!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

Sweet as....

Thanks for coming everyone
Old Sep 16th 2007, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet as....

Thanks for coming everyone

Thanks for paying for us all.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 7:40 am

Originally Posted by Ash1
Thanks for paying for us all.
Was there a meet up last night?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.