Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Pom bashing.....your experience?

Pom bashing.....your experience?

Old Oct 1st 2006, 8:42 pm
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Pom bashing.....your experience?

Originally Posted by Buttercracks
Dont be so defensive. You are Batty and a little paranoid.

I am trying to understand a whole culture - whether that be a small population like 5 million or 20 million people its important before I decide.

Thanks for the replies - keep them coming,
Hey BC: I'm only worried 'cause you are sounding like me on a bad day. :scared: (not good!)
If you are genuine, come on down for a reccy. You will have to experience life for yourself and make your own conclusions in the end though eh? Everyone's different in their perspective of places, aren't they?

Last edited by mumomonty; Oct 1st 2006 at 8:43 pm. Reason: missed a bit out