polly says hi

Old Apr 5th 2010, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

polly.glot will become famous soon enoughpolly.glot will become famous soon enough
Default polly says hi

A kiwi resident in the UK for the last 11 years, at last it's time to return home.
Although I have been back quite often, I'm sure I will be asking questions of well-established UK migrants about all sorts of stuff, specially about getting residence for my English husband, jobs, what to bring back...so please bear with me.....
Nice to meet you all!
Old Apr 5th 2010, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all
Default Re: polly says hi

hello and welcome

good luck with all your plans and ask away!

Dave and Helen
Old Apr 5th 2010, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

polly.glot will become famous soon enoughpolly.glot will become famous soon enough

Oh! nice to hear, Dave n Helen. Northwich?? Norwich??

Returning to Rotoiti (Rotorua), and hoping to build a retirement home. Should we bring anything back other than our books/crockery/beds? I think maybe a vacuum cleaner and a few sticks of furniture....other??
Thanks folks!

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 5th 2010 at 10:45 pm. Reason: merge
Old Apr 6th 2010, 2:40 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Polly welcome to the site

Hubster is a kiwi, he has been here 12 yrs only came over for 2yr OE we hope to be going soon as house has sold. Good luck with your plans.

Dewb
Old Apr 7th 2010, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

Him and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Polly

My hubby is kiwi, (althou lived in the UK most of his life) and our 2 kids have dual nationality, only me who need a PR visa,which was very easliy done. You'll get a case officer straight away has your an expat kiwi returning home and as long as your hubby is fit and healthy and passes the meds you may well get his visa with 2 months

I got mine with in 6 wks of applying even thou i'm diabetic and got referred to a Medical assor
Bit of advice: if you do know of any on going medical conditions with hubby(has he goes through same procedure as everyone else) just make sure you provide everything possible with your initial application (Dr's letter saying it's under control and managed for example) has we found this helped speed things up

Good luck with the move back home

Leanne
Old Apr 7th 2010, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks very much for all the helpful advice and warm fuzzies, folks!
Old Apr 10th 2010, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh, Rotoiti...lovely place . Welcome back to Rotorua
Old Apr 11th 2010, 4:15 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Polly,
We are also in Rotorua. Welcome to BE.