Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Police checks / certs..

Police checks / certs..

Old Feb 7th 2011, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold
Default Police checks / certs..

Hello Guys,

Can anyone give me there experiences in regards to how long it took them to get their police checks / certs back in the uk please.

Thanks.

Gary.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 3:25 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police checks / certs..

Originally Posted by Wessa
Hello Guys,

Can anyone give me there experiences in regards to how long it took them to get their police checks / certs back in the uk please.

Thanks.

Gary.
They give processing times on their web page...just remember to calculate it from the date they receive it. Got ours back in the expected time frame (sorry can't remember what it is now ) and did phone them to check date it was received ....very helpful guy who told me the date I would get it back.
B
Old Feb 7th 2011, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Si19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud of

We sent ours in November and had them back within 3 weeks
Old Feb 7th 2011, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

kenpom is a jewel in the roughkenpom is a jewel in the roughkenpom is a jewel in the roughkenpom is a jewel in the rough

I think they quote 6 weeks and you cant speed the process up.
They open the applications in the order they are recieved
Old Feb 7th 2011, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

BevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to all

Yes, about three weeks for me as well.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future

It takes 10 working days for the standard service, not including days of receipt or dispatch.

I sent ours off 2/2 and it was received 3/2 (recorded). So I'm expecting it back the earliest 18/2 so between 2 and 3 weeks.

By that stage we'll have our Medicals and X-rays all done and hopefully have our ITA

You can pay DOUBLE! for a 2 working day turnaround if you're desperate though...
Old Feb 7th 2011, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys, very helpful..

Hopefully 3 weeks then. I did send them special delivery and they was signed for the next day. Yeah, shame you cant speed them up.. Tho paying double does seem a bit desperate..I guess if you needed them quick it's a good option.
I dont mind waiting. Just want to have them back by the end of the month when i plan to submit our applications..

Medicals this week, ( Doing them at Stansted) hope everythings ok.. This is the most nervous bit for me i guess, im not worried about any of our fitness etc but, oh i dont know, just nervous.. Guess it's natural eh..

Thanks again.

Gary.

Last edited by Wessa; Feb 7th 2011 at 7:56 pm.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future

I think the medicals are definitely the most nerve racking
Old Feb 7th 2011, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

BevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wessa
Thanks guys, very helpful..

Hopefully 3 weeks then. I did send them special delivery and they was signed for the next day. Yeah, shame you cant speed them up.. Tho paying double does seem a bit desperate..I guess if you needed them quick it's a good option.
I dont mind waiting. Just want to have them back by the end of the month when i plan to submit our applications..

Medicals this week, ( Doing them at Stansted) hope everythings ok.. This is the most nervous bit for me i guess, im not worried about any of our fitness etc but, oh i dont know, just nervous.. Guess it's natural eh..

Thanks again.

Gary.
for you Gary. Hope everything goes okay.

Bev
Old Feb 8th 2011, 7:20 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Ours took a couple of weeks but that was back in 2004.