Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Police certificate in maiden name?

Police certificate in maiden name?

Old Jul 20th 2010, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of
Default Police certificate in maiden name?

Hi

I have had my police certificate done but when looking at the ita check list is says... 'if you have an alias or maiden name, you need to demonstrate you have requested the certificates in all names'. Just wondering if other ladies on here have all had two certificates done? Seems a waste of another £35 when you have to include your maiden name on the application form anyway
Old Jul 20th 2010, 5:10 pm
Just Joined

midmand is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Police certificate in maiden name?

Hiya. When i applied for mine i just had the one copy. Cant remember if i sent a copy of my marriage cert though. Give ACPO a call to verify. I definetly only paid for one though.
Old Jul 20th 2010, 6:54 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

OH declared maiden name on app form as required but had just the one cert through, satisfied NZATs and NZIS for WTR though....no english test either (for NZATs)
Old Jul 20th 2010, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

Thanks, think I'm gonna stick to just the one, if they need one in just my maiden name I'm sure they will ask!
Old Jul 20th 2010, 9:56 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps send a copy of the application form you sent in showing both names would cover all bases. They can verify the certificate in any case with ACPO I believe so can verify both names were searched for.