Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

PO box application form

PO box application form

Old Apr 26th 2006, 9:30 am
Arrived CHC 23 May 2006

Stevemw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PO box application form

It's a (very) long shot I know, but does anybody out there happen to have a blank PO box application form that they could scan and email to me? My attempts to get NZ post to fax me one have so far come to nothing.
Here's hoping!
Cheers,
Steve
Old Apr 26th 2006, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PO box application form

Hi Steve,

If i get a chance i'll get into the post office tomorrow and pick you one up. will also ask vicki to do the same in case i don't make it.

will pm you when we have one.

Lee
Old Apr 26th 2006, 9:59 am
Arrived CHC 23 May 2006

Originally Posted by Joshlin
Hi Steve,

If i get a chance i'll get into the post office tomorrow and pick you one up. will also ask vicki to do the same in case i don't make it.

will pm you when we have one.

Lee
Brilliant, thanks - I owe you a

Don't know what the problem is with NZ Post. When I've spoken to them they seem helpful, but no fax ever arrives!

Cheers,
Steve
Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stevemw
Brilliant, thanks - I owe you a

Don't know what the problem is with NZ Post. When I've spoken to them they seem helpful, but no fax ever arrives!

Cheers,
Steve
Just a thought Steve, the PO boxes are all over the place in chch - would be good if you could identify where would be handy for you - difficult I know from 12000 miles away, but if you've got any idea where you might be looking to work / live then we can identify a handy box centre for you.
Vicki
Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:18 am
Arrived CHC 23 May 2006

Originally Posted by Joshlin
Just a thought Steve, the PO boxes are all over the place in chch - would be good if you could identify where would be handy for you - difficult I know from 12000 miles away, but if you've got any idea where you might be looking to work / live then we can identify a handy box centre for you.
Vicki
Hi Vicki,
Somebody at the NZ Post call centre suggested Hereford Street mail centre, so that's what I was going to use - may as well be central as we don't yet know where we'll be settling.
Regards,
Steve
Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:23 am
Devonport Duffers

Bodgit has a brilliant futureBodgit has a brilliant futureBodgit has a brilliant futureBodgit has a brilliant futureBodgit has a brilliant futureBodgit has a brilliant future

If anybody does have the form, could they pm me as well please.

Old Apr 28th 2006, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Steve / Bodgit
picked up form today - not sure how you're gonna be able to apply from overseas - the form is a triplicate form, you need to have a physical address in NZ and show proof of address when you apply for your PO box - so something that you might need to get sorted on arrival - happy to fax you copies of the form but not sure how it would help.
Vicki
Old Apr 28th 2006, 8:14 am
Devonport Duffers

Bodgit has a brilliant futureBodgit has a brilliant futureBodgit has a brilliant futureBodgit has a brilliant futureBodgit has a brilliant futureBodgit has a brilliant future

No worries then. I will get it done as soon as I arrive. Thanks.