British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   PO box application form (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/po-box-application-form-369903/)

Stevemw Apr 26th 2006 9:30 am

PO box application form

It's a (very) long shot I know, but does anybody out there happen to have a blank PO box application form that they could scan and email to me? My attempts to get NZ post to fax me one have so far come to nothing. :rolleyes:
Here's hoping!
Cheers,
Steve

Joshlin Apr 26th 2006 9:41 am

Re: PO box application form

Hi Steve,

If i get a chance i'll get into the post office tomorrow and pick you one up. will also ask vicki to do the same in case i don't make it.

will pm you when we have one.

Lee

Stevemw Apr 26th 2006 9:59 am

Originally Posted by Joshlin
Hi Steve,

If i get a chance i'll get into the post office tomorrow and pick you one up. will also ask vicki to do the same in case i don't make it.

will pm you when we have one.

Lee

Brilliant, thanks - I owe you a :beer:

Don't know what the problem is with NZ Post. When I've spoken to them they seem helpful, but no fax ever arrives!

Cheers,
Steve

Joshlin Apr 26th 2006 10:12 am

Originally Posted by Stevemw
Brilliant, thanks - I owe you a :beer:

Don't know what the problem is with NZ Post. When I've spoken to them they seem helpful, but no fax ever arrives!

Cheers,
Steve

Just a thought Steve, the PO boxes are all over the place in chch - would be good if you could identify where would be handy for you - difficult I know from 12000 miles away, but if you've got any idea where you might be looking to work / live then we can identify a handy box centre for you.
Vicki

Stevemw Apr 26th 2006 10:18 am

Originally Posted by Joshlin
Just a thought Steve, the PO boxes are all over the place in chch - would be good if you could identify where would be handy for you - difficult I know from 12000 miles away, but if you've got any idea where you might be looking to work / live then we can identify a handy box centre for you.
Vicki

Hi Vicki,
Somebody at the NZ Post call centre suggested Hereford Street mail centre, so that's what I was going to use - may as well be central as we don't yet know where we'll be settling.
Regards,
Steve

Bodgit Apr 26th 2006 10:23 am

If anybody does have the form, could they pm me as well please.

:)

Joshlin Apr 28th 2006 7:20 am

Hi Steve / Bodgit
picked up form today - not sure how you're gonna be able to apply from overseas - the form is a triplicate form, you need to have a physical address in NZ and show proof of address when you apply for your PO box - so something that you might need to get sorted on arrival - happy to fax you copies of the form but not sure how it would help.
Vicki

Bodgit Apr 28th 2006 8:14 am

No worries then. I will get it done as soon as I arrive. Thanks.