Reload this Page >

Plumber Moving to NZ

Plumber Moving to NZ

Old Aug 2nd 2014, 6:54 pm
Just Joined

Minno73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Plumber Moving to NZ

Hi,
I'm hoping I can get some good advise regarding our move to New Zealand. I am a kiwi and have been living in the UK for the past 15 years and we are looking at moving back in August next year with my young son. Originally from the deep south we have decided on Auckland. My husband is NVQ2 qualified since 1999, gas safe registered, BTEC etc etc however I am starting to sink with all the paperwork for his qualifications to get recognised in NZ! Any help/advise would be much appreciated.

regards
Mandy
Old Aug 3rd 2014, 1:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plumber Moving to NZ

Presumably Mandy, aside from the inevitable slog with paperwork and qualifications recognition, you will be au fait with the more tricky issue which will be the affordability of housing in Auckland on a plumbers pay?