Plug hole

Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plug hole

Originally Posted by bdclayton
ok i am confused
if a i am lost and walking down Cameron Rd in Tauranga or any road it doesn't matter and its mid day i don't have my glasses so i cant read the street signs.
is the sun now in the North or South ?
I need more help as i am a sad person i have just filled the sink with water and let it down the plug hole 3 times.
Twice it went clockwise and once anti clockwise ??
i need to get out more or have a drink or both

I am with you. My husband said this to me the water goes down the plug hole in the opposite direction to the UK. Oh no i dosn't I have tried it in both places and it pleases its self.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:27 pm
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Roughly speaking the Mount is North. Easy peasy!
ok that's sorted
so are we the right way up or upside down ??
and i haven t been drinking.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 3:34 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

The water drops straight down , vertical with our bath plughole. No fancy swirls any which way & if one isn't careful the toes go too.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bdclayton
ok that's sorted
so are we the right way up or upside down ??
and i haven t been drinking.
You must be the right way up - cos the UK is most definately upside down
Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:45 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stormer999
And Uranus................
Let's leave Uranus out of this