Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Please List Positives (ONLY) of New Zealand

Please List Positives (ONLY) of New Zealand

Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:44 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Please List Positives (ONLY) of New Zealand

Originally Posted by dlmckay
Sorry to burst Hubby's bubble, but Robbie's been here. He did a fantastic concert (similar to the Knebworth one) in 2003/4 (forget which) which Duran Duran and has an arm devoted to maori style tatooing...

And wants and loves me and will follow me to the other side of the world. Hubby is very understanding!!! Soooo glad he found NZ on world map - huge relief!!
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I thought he had been here, but was waiting for someone who actually knew to come along!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weebossyboots
My husband is a Kiwi and after 7 years in Scotland (and one too many freezing winters) I have agreed to move back to NZ at end of year with our two wee girls (aged 5 and 3). I have done my research and know ALL the things I need to prepare for (i.e the negatives - which I don't want to dwell on for the moment). So, before I change my mind about going and head for the divorce courts PLEASE tell me why you went and why you stay and what you truly love about the country.

Many many thanks
This morning I took the children down to Centennial Park and there wasn't another soul there. We played on the swings, fed the ducks, followed some of the trails, and had great fun. Back in the UK a trip to the park was quite a stressful event because having to keep your eyes peeled for dog muck/ broken glass/ used needles. In comparison, the parks here seem to be so safe. That's just one of the reasons why I love it here.