Please Help Me

Old Sep 14th 2009, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please Help Me

New update for you;

Sister has found a school and will apparently start a couple of weeks before the end of the school year so that when the new term starts, she will be familiar with the building. Brother and Mum have both started working and they move into their new home soon, unless they already have since they last called. Can't believe its been a month already, Emotions were crazy for first couple of days, first week in particular - I feel fine and if my family see this and they probably will; Love you all & miss you loads. Oh yeah! And somebody has bought our house & were moving some stuff in over the weekend.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Just to let you know. I'm doing great here and have really settled in to my flat, still spending time with my nan and we are both better off for it. Laura (sister) turned 13 on the 1st-Oct and we all spoke to eachother for a couple of hours over the phone. Spoke for 3 hours a few days before that one.
In all honesty, because we are talking so much, I think that there is almost nothing to talk about but it is still nice to hear their voices.
Missing them loads and I'm exited about visiting in the future. We plan to visit them in early January.
Old Nov 17th 2009, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Been a while since I posted here (jack) so I thought I'd fill you in. Everything at home is going fine, time is flying over here. My mum is liking her job and my sisters get two summer holidays in six months! My brother is enjoying his job and after weeks of trying non-stop, my dad has a job interview. Me and my nan are hoping to go in january for 3-4 weeks to visit them, and see what all the fuss surrounding New Zealand is about.
Old Nov 17th 2009, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

Cadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RobDon
Been a while since I posted here (jack) so I thought I'd fill you in. Everything at home is going fine, time is flying over here. My mum is liking her job and my sisters get two summer holidays in six months! My brother is enjoying his job and after weeks of trying non-stop, my dad has a job interview. Me and my nan are hoping to go in january for 3-4 weeks to visit them, and see what all the fuss surrounding New Zealand is about.
You'll love it! Glad all is going well for your family - and now you get another summer holiday too! Enjoy
Old Nov 17th 2009, 6:47 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cadibel
You'll love it! Glad all is going well for your family - and now you get another summer holiday too! Enjoy
Jack great to hear from you glad things have settled for all of you, keep in touch and good luck.

Tina, x
Old Nov 17th 2009, 6:55 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

HI Jack....good to hear everything going ok for you, your Nan and your family in NZ.
for your Dad with job interview, and hope you & your Nan get over to NZ in January, then you will know exactly what your folks are talking about and you never know you may decide to join them
B x
Old Jan 20th 2010, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

How has everybody been? Im going for a month for my Mum's & My Birthdays. (Jack)
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light

How has everybody been? Im going for a month for my Mum's & My Birthdays. (Jack)
have you still not got yourself a user name?
Old Jan 21st 2010, 10:14 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Jack good to cyber hear from you. That is great you are going over and bet your parents cant wait when do you go?

Hows things been with you??

Dewb
Old Mar 31st 2010, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Hey Jack good to cyber hear from you. That is great you are going over and bet your parents cant wait when do you go?

Hows things been with you??

Dewb
Its all official now, I'm booked off work for a month, flights are booked; We're flying out on 18/4/2010 and flying back on 16/5/2010. Can't wait.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 3:51 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Its all official now, I'm booked off work for a month, flights are booked; We're flying out on 18/4/2010 and flying back on 16/5/2010. Can't wait.
Woo hoo great news better get you on the April list then

Dewb
Old Mar 31st 2010, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of

Just found this post (so far behind the times!!) I cried so much!
Im glad you are feeling better and hope you enjoy your time in NZ.
Take care.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 9:20 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Wonderful! Have a great reunion and enjoy exploring NZ.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi all (Donna-Mum)

We are all counting the days down till Jack arrives plus my mum/nan!

Will keep you all posted when they arrive and what we get up to while they are here!

XX
Old Apr 1st 2010, 6:34 am
Scorchy legs

Hi all (Donna-Mum)

We are all counting the days down till Jack arrives plus my mum/nan!

Will keep you all posted when they arrive and what we get up to while they are here!

XX
fantastic thanks, feel my eyes filling up already

Dewb xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.