Please Help Me

Old Aug 27th 2009, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Please Help Me

Ooooh just read this thread, I'm so glad your feeling better Jack. We fly out soon, and my eldest son 21yrs has also decided to stay in the UK. I'm hoping he will also come on here as you have done. I'll certainly show him your thread. Thank you
Old Aug 27th 2009, 9:16 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
So go tell a Mod ...
See....
Old Aug 27th 2009, 9:26 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matewx
See....
Ahhh ... suck it up Froggy! Maybe Jack would like to follow suit after all and have his user name as "Jacques?"
Old Aug 27th 2009, 10:11 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Ahhh ... suck it up Froggy! Maybe Jack would like to follow suit after all and have his user name as "Jacques?"
Ok Ok...
Old Aug 27th 2009, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Matewx
I feel you guys are anti french & just enjoy bullying me...

boohooohoooohoooo
matewx... now now.. stop ya sobbin.. no one is out to get you.. (when did u first start feeling this way? ) im a psych nurse... its perfectly normal.. blah blah ... he he!

Berni
xx
Old Aug 28th 2009, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Hey you

Nice to see you here.

We have all been discussing what name you could use for your own log-in . ( Please read HERE ) . It would be fun and we could all lavish you with karma and you would give Matewx a run for his money.

No pressure to have your own account you understand . It's not meant in that way at all.
wow
Old Aug 28th 2009, 7:56 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RobDon
wow
You want to be called WOW ?

------
edited here.

OK There seems to be two posts by parents and son within one minute of each other. Who are we talking with here to be fair to us.

My post on the other thread.

Who are we talking with here?

Jack or Robdon?

You have posted within a minute of each other. Jack, it seems, on Jacks thread and you on yours. It is confusing.

Last edited by BEVS; Aug 28th 2009 at 8:02 am.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

You want to be called WOW ?

------
edited here.

OK There seems to be two posts by parents and son within one minute of each other. Who are we talking with here to be fair to us.

My post on the other thread.
Jack - I was wow-ing the fact that you'd came up with so many names
Old Sep 4th 2009, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Not really much to update you guys with. They've found a house, not moving in yet but they have atleast found one. Brother has a job but I'm not sure on when he's starting and my Mum started in the hospital a few days ago and as far as I know they're settling in well. Each day has been getting easier for me & my nan and I'm in a more healthy state than I was a month ago. Thats pretty much it. I'll let you all know if anything pops up.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 6:50 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jack
Good to hear the family are settling in ok. Even better to hear that you are finding life easier
Made any plans yet?
More importantly-where's your new name?
Old Sep 4th 2009, 7:19 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Jack, ditto the above
Really pleased you are feeling much better & your nan too. It must be such a comfort to your Nan to have you so close.

So what do you think about a new name for yourself??

Dewb x
Old Sep 4th 2009, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jack

Glad you and your nan are feeling more settled your parents will feel happier too good to hear things going well for them

Angela
Old Sep 5th 2009, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

My internet signal hasn't been fixed yet in my flat so I can only use the internet in work - I can't get onto hotmail to activate an account I created a few weeks ago.
Old Sep 5th 2009, 11:01 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RobDon
My internet signal hasn't been fixed yet in my flat so I can only use the internet in work - I can't get onto hotmail to activate an account I created a few weeks ago.

Hi WOW

Is this a BE prob?

I can flag with admin.

BEVS
Old Sep 6th 2009, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi WOW

Is this a BE prob?

I can flag with admin.

BEVS
No, I'm connected to a friends wireless internet at home but the signal isn't strong enough to use the internet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.