Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

PLEASE HELP A DITZY BLONDE!!

PLEASE HELP A DITZY BLONDE!!

Old Jun 11th 2012, 4:21 am
Just Joined

nicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nice
Exclamation PLEASE HELP A DITZY BLONDE!!

Hey!
I have gone travelling on a working holiday visa and after realising that I have packed far too many dresses and not enough sensible outfits, I need to know what the cheapest way to send a parcel to the UK is?
There really will be hardly anything in the parcel, 10-15kg absolute maximum and it will be of no value but I don't want to chuck it!
Any suggestions would be greatly received, thank you SO much in advance!
Old Jun 11th 2012, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PLEASE HELP A DITZY BLONDE!!

This is for sending by post http://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/rate-f...nternationally. Only other option that I can suggest is this one http://www.sevenseasworldwide.com/getaquote. Other members on here may know of other options.

Last edited by chippy64; Jun 11th 2012 at 7:22 am. Reason: wrong website
Old Jun 11th 2012, 7:41 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't believe some of the questions on here? Please.... Just go to the post office and ask!!!!!
Old Jun 11th 2012, 9:44 am
Just Joined

nicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nicenicolaholland181 is just really nice

Thank you so much Chippy64 for the HELPFUL and USEFUL reply, it was very much appreciated and I shall look in to it.
As for you Love30stm, If I wasn't disabled and unable to walk to the post office unaided, then your ridiculous comment may have had some substance but then again probably not.
Once again, thank you Chippy for being so kind as to HELP somone with their question as this forum intends.
Old Jun 11th 2012, 10:04 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nicolaholland181
Thank you so much Chippy64 for the HELPFUL and USEFUL reply, it was very much appreciated and I shall look in to it.
As for you Love30stm, If I wasn't disabled and unable to walk to the post office unaided, then your ridiculous comment may have had some substance but then again probably not.
Once again, thank you Chippy for being so kind as to HELP somone with their question as this forum intends.
Oh please, don't put the guilt trip on me? There are things such as telephones.

I'm sure your not that helpless having come to
NZ on a working visa
Old Jun 11th 2012, 10:12 am
Just Joined

Jesus christ, you are not the type of person that I would quilt trip as your clearly completely arrogant and unaware of the oppourtunities that are out there for disabled people,like myself, avaliable today in this modern society. I have already called hence why I was asking for other suggestions! I'm not entirely sure why this post concerned you in the first place anyway!!!
Old Jun 11th 2012, 11:26 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies please, play nicely.

As long as no-one is breaking any site rules then a person is entitled to ask any question they want. I thought it was a perfectly sensible question myself as I've never explored any other options than the Post Shop.