Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Please can i have your help !

Please can i have your help !

Old May 4th 2008, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Please can i have your help !

Hello all you fine people out there in N.Z I am in the process of selling my house in Fife with a view to moving over to New Zealand.

I am looking for some good advice, I had applied for a position as a prison officer, which had an advertised salary of between $41000-$65000, the higher end if you had previous experience of dealing with the criminal element of society! The position was advertised with a company called THE COMMONWEALTH SERVICES GROUP, i believe they are based in Wellington?

With this in mind , i applied for the position and was told that i was OVER QUALIFIED for such a position, and not to worry as they would find me something more suited to my qualifications! After being a bit slow on the uptake , i realised that this company seem to offer an immigration service.

For reference my qualifications are:

Counselling - Bachelors Degree

Criminology - Masters Degree

Philosophy - Doctorate

Has anyone heard of this company are they any good, or should i leave well alone? The work i currently do , is to advise on training programmes for Trainee Psychologists and counsellors, who help youngsters from difficult backgrounds adapt back in to society.

I look forward to any advice that you may think is useful

Thank you all !