Pixie-Dust

Old Feb 24th 2007, 9:40 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pixie-Dust

Have you heard yet when the doctor will be able to re-insert your tongue back into your mouth?

It must be very uncomfortable when eating and poor old Lloyd must be very embarrassed when taking you out.

Just thought did you get the injury whilst doing a new style Haka?

Attached Thumbnails Pixie-Dust-mypicture.jpg  
Old Feb 24th 2007, 9:42 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pixie-Dust

Georgina

Thats the most feeble attempt at an Haka I have ever seen
Attached Thumbnails Pixie-Dust-me3.jpg  
Old Feb 24th 2007, 9:43 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

You're soooo mean
Old Feb 24th 2007, 9:44 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Batty
You're soooo mean
Just wait til they wake up
Old Feb 24th 2007, 9:47 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Just wait til they wake up
Georgina won't be far away - OMG - she's here
Old Feb 24th 2007, 9:49 am
Banned

Runaway. Strange bird with sticking out tongue syndrome is after me
Old Feb 24th 2007, 9:55 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Georgina

Thats the most feeble attempt at an Haka I have ever seen

Jack - you are a little sh** - you must be very bored this morning!!

Just you wait .................................................
Old Feb 24th 2007, 10:00 am
Banned

Originally Posted by andy&georgina

Jack - you are a little sh** - you must be very bored this morning!!

Just you wait .................................................
What you gonna do Dinky Tongue?

Old Mar 1st 2007, 9:43 am
Banned

Great hair Laura
Old Mar 1st 2007, 1:11 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you heard yet when the doctor will be able to re-insert your tongue back into your mouth?

It must be very uncomfortable when eating and poor old Lloyd must be very embarrassed when taking you out.

Just thought did you get the injury whilst doing a new style Haka?

Is that really P-D? I thought she had long dark hair.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 1:18 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mazi
Is that really P-D? I thought she had long dark hair.
I am affraid you are confused Mazi. That is a tongue with blonde (expensive at that ) hair
Old Mar 1st 2007, 1:21 pm
Account Closed

I am affraid you are confused Mazi. That is a tongue with blonde (expensive at that ) hair
I am often confused
Old Mar 1st 2007, 1:27 pm
Banned

I am often confused
I get confused as to why you get confused so often

I have a cure. Treacle spong with custard
Old Mar 1st 2007, 1:35 pm
Account Closed

I get confused as to why you get confused so often

I have a cure. Treacle spong with custard
What's spong? I've never had that. Anyway, I don't have an oven.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 1:46 pm
Banned

What's spong? I've never had that. Anyway, I don't have an oven.
Its like a sponge but without those nasty e numbers in them. Send you wappy they will. Cuckoo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.