Ping pongs

Old Aug 14th 2012, 6:44 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ping pongs

The IGNORE button doesn't work for me. I have to see everything

Old Aug 14th 2012, 8:32 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
Ray and Debbie: I was thinking about replying to each of your rants at me, but then I thought, why bother; I'm happy

I had hard times, damn hard- but I don't recall ever coming on here and spitefully casting aspersions on the characters of happier folk to make myself feel better.

Have a nice life- and just so you know, you are now on 'ignore' so I can't see you.
Well, that's pretty much how you cope with New Zealand generally. So, I'm not surprised.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 10:43 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray and Debbie
Well, that's pretty much how you cope with New Zealand generally. So, I'm not surprised.
May I suggest that you employ the use of the ignore button too
Old Aug 14th 2012, 11:42 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
May I suggest that you employ the use of the ignore button too
And of course now you've quoted the post, I can see it. It's a clear violation of rule 4- a totally unnecessary and off topic attempt to antagonise.
Old Aug 15th 2012, 7:15 pm
Account Closed

Sometimes you just can't win