Ping pongs

Old Aug 13th 2012, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ping pongs

Thank you for the link.
I've been in the same situation as the couple who left, have done the very same thing in the 90's and can totally understand their position.
The thing to remember for those who have never lived there is that Australia isn't New Zealand and Australians are not like kiwis at all.
We're is the same hemisphere but that's where the similarities end. Sometimes you need to go back to make you realise where you heart
feels that home actually is
Old Aug 13th 2012, 8:48 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray and Debbie
Oh, ok. I'll bear that in mind for when I emigrate to New Zealand.

Yes, I was being sarcastic.

I am open mouthed at your response on account of the fact we went to hell and back with our emigration last year.
I'm sorry you've had such a rough time of it- our first couple of years were no picnic either- but your post was patronising and snotty and that's what I was responding to, not to your personal difficult experience.
Old Aug 13th 2012, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Is this prog a one-off or gonna be a series?
If the latter where & when?
Old Aug 13th 2012, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

just a one off report on a current affairs prog
Old Aug 13th 2012, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Justcol
just a one off report on a current affairs prog
Ta.
Old Aug 13th 2012, 11:26 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers for these links- only just watched and totally loved it. What a load of whingers! Nothing wrong with going back to Britain, but why not just say "it's not for us"- why do people have to totally trash what they're leaving to get the balls to leave? I really hope they end up pinging back to Ozzie to eat humble pie.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 1:15 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
I'm sorry you've had such a rough time of it- our first couple of years were no picnic either- but your post was patronising and snotty and that's what I was responding to, not to your personal difficult experience.
Well rah - rah - rah for New Zealand seeing as you are thier chief cheerleader.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 1:19 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bourbon-biscuit;10225965] why do people have to totally trash what they're leaving to get the balls to leave?

That's human nature.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 1:19 am

I really hope they end up pinging back to Ozzie to eat humble pie.
No doubt you would love to serve it to them. So much for me being snotty and patronising as you would describe it.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 2:19 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

why do people have to totally trash what they're leaving
Same logic that says I have my head up my backside because of someone else's unrelated-to-me bad experience I guess...
Old Aug 14th 2012, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

stephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of light

Most expats have got their head up their backside no matter which direction they are going in or which country they go to.

You'll all have to speak up as I can neither hear, or lip-read, what you're saying, cos, of course, my head is up my arse.
Alternatively, what you are saying is so loud I can't see what you are saying.

Last edited by stephen60; Aug 14th 2012 at 3:01 am. Reason: font couleur
Old Aug 14th 2012, 3:03 am
---

Ray and Debbie: I was thinking about replying to each of your rants at me, but then I thought, why bother; I'm happy

I had hard times, damn hard- but I don't recall ever coming on here and spitefully casting aspersions on the characters of happier folk to make myself feel better.

Have a nice life- and just so you know, you are now on 'ignore' so I can't see you.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

well aren't we a happy bunch recently, there's so much ignoring going on non of us will be able to see anything soon
Old Aug 14th 2012, 4:10 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

well aren't we a happy bunch recently, there's so much ignoring going on non of us will be able to see anything soon
Who said that?
Old Aug 14th 2012, 6:34 am
---

I only want to see the forum through rose coloured specs, see.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.