Picnic in Porirua

Old Jan 7th 2008, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of
Default Re: Picnic in Porirua

Hoo bloody rah - we can actually make this one so will be looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday!
A couple who are friends of mine are having a belated birthday thing for their son (who is same age and born on same day as our Auriel - very weird LOL!) out at the same place a bit later in the afternoon so may encourage them to come early to meet all you nutters!

Lets hope this monsoon ends soon!

Dave
Old Jan 8th 2008, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mark and kim
We would like to come and meet you all at last. Somehow I just don't seem to find the time for posting on here and we have missed the last few events. We have been in Wellington for nearly 4 months and haven't met any of you yet.

So we will see you there.

Kim and co
It would be really great to meet you, look forward to it! If you need my mobile number to be able to find us on the day just let me know!

regards

Simon
Old Jan 8th 2008, 11:55 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
It would be really great to meet you, look forward to it! If you need my mobile number to be able to find us on the day just let me know!

regards

Simon
Don't worry old boy, it's already taken care of
Old Jan 10th 2008, 5:33 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Has Mr organisedmarkellis checked the weather forecast yet?
And are there any public barbeques there?
Yup, gearing up for this one, might even make a sandwich or 2
Old Jan 10th 2008, 5:37 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

According to stuff.co.nz, low of 15, high of 22 on Saturday (in Wellington anyway, so a little warmer out on the Kapiti Coast), and partly cloudy. Just about perfect, I'd say!
Old Jan 10th 2008, 5:38 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
According to stuff.co.nz, low of 15, high of 22 on Saturday (in Wellington anyway, so a little warmer out on the Kapiti Coast), and partly cloudy. Just about perfect, I'd say!
And barbeques?
Old Jan 10th 2008, 5:42 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
And barbeques?
I don't know... never been there (yet!).
Old Jan 10th 2008, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Has Mr organisedmarkellis checked the weather forecast yet?
And are there any public barbeques there?
Yup, gearing up for this one, might even make a sandwich or 2
Ooohhh get her!!!

Topless sun bathing weather tomorrow I might partake! any others?

going to be gorgeous over the weekend, and we can take portable BBQ's. I don't think there are any there ready for use!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 4:19 am
conquering the world!

[QUOTE=simonmarkellis;5769669]Ooohhh get her!!!QUOTE]

Well, you ARE organised!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 4:21 am
Maz

Erm... we don't have a portable BBQ so will just bring sarnies.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 5:13 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Maz
Erm... we don't have a portable BBQ so will just bring sarnies.
I'm too lazy to barbeque!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 5:34 am
Maz

I'm too lazy to barbeque!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:08 pm
conquering the world!

It's still on as far as I am aware: so head off up/down to Queen Elizabeth Park
Old Jan 12th 2008, 5:22 am
conquering the world!

The weather cleared up and it turned into a lovely afternoon
Welcome Kim and Mark: nice to meet you and hope you make it to a few more meet-ups
Great afternoon followed by a meal at the Fisherman's Table.
Thanks for putting this afternoon together Jac & Adie
Old Jan 12th 2008, 5:34 am
Maz

The weather cleared up and it turned into a lovely afternoon
Welcome Kim and Mark: nice to meet you and hope you make it to a few more meet-ups
Great afternoon followed by a meal at the Fisherman's Table.
Thanks for putting this afternoon together Jac & Adie
It was brill! Fab time had by all, shame I didn't have my camera with me to get photos of people diving fully-clothed into the Tasman Sea... or a small horde of little girls happily discarding their clothes to roll around in the wet sand.

And now it's getting cold and windy out, and I think we're in for a spot of rain, so great timing!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.