Picnic in Porirua

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 11:47 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Picnic in Porirua

H yah,

After the beautifull wheather we have been having Jac and I have decided to go for a picnic next saturday (12th Jan) in Queen Elizibeth Park, just north of Porirua. It is a very senic park, right on the beech and very child frenidly (not that we have kids)

We thought maybe a few others would like to join us, bring your own food, drink, chairs, blankets, BBQ etc.

We'll be there around 12 - 1 o'clockish. This is totaly wheather dependant mind - If the wheather in SH1T I ani't going.

Adie

Last edited by Jac&Adie; Jan 2nd 2008 at 11:48 pm. Reason: forgot to put the date
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Picnic in Porirua

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
H yah,

After the beautifull wheather we have been having Jac and I have decided to go for a picnic next saturday (12th Jan) in Queen Elizibeth Park, just north of Porirua. It is a very senic park, right on the beech and very child frenidly (not that we have kids)

We thought maybe a few others would like to join us, bring your own food, drink, chairs, blankets, BBQ etc.

We'll be there around 12 - 1 o'clockish. This is totaly wheather dependant mind - If the wheather in SH1T I ani't going.

Adie
Sounds like a bloody good idea! - OUr container is due that day so we'll see, would like to make it!! (i'm sure we will)
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 11:51 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Sounds like a bloody good idea! - OUr container is due that day so we'll see, would like to make it!! (i'm sure we will)
We could always make it sunday if that helps
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

We could always make it sunday if that helps
Don't worry, I'm sure they won't deliver on a saturday...
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 2:50 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry, I'm sure they won't deliver on a saturday...
Don't bet on it. Ours was delivered by NZ Van Lines on a Friday, then unloaded by a different company on a Saturday.

I think we'll most likely be there. We've not been to that park before, but I know it's bloody big, so we'll have to decide where to meet. Let's face it, us 3 will just do as we're told and show up for wherever the party is.

Great idea Adie, despite this: "Last edited by Jac&Adie : Today at 1:48 pm. Reason: forgot to put the date "
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:03 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

H yah,

Adie
Wooooo, I'm actually off work - count me and the girl in!
Will 'sticky' this right now!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:25 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Question - is QE Park one of those places that has those free BBQs? Anyone know?
Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:41 am
Actually just Adie

Originally Posted by Maz
Question - is QE Park one of those places that has those free BBQs? Anyone know?
No idea, but I'll let you know next weekend

Where in the Park, if you enter through the main entrance and follow the drive straight to the end there in a large grass area, we'll meet there I think we are starting to recognise each others cars so shouldn't be that hard.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Where in the Park, if you enter through the main entrance and follow the drive straight to the end there in a large grass area, we'll meet there I think we are starting to recognise each others cars so shouldn't be that hard.
Is that where the kids play park is on the left hand side?
Old Jan 4th 2008, 2:24 am
Maz

Yeah we'll probably have to be in the Type 2 Shuttlecraft or no-one will recognise us.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 3:02 am
Actually just Adie

Is that where the kids play park is on the left hand side?

Don't know - i didn't notice a kids play park
Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

From a look at the informatio website, you'd have to take a bbq.

Are we talking about the Paekakariki entrance - http://www.gw.govt.nz/story_images/2...icni_s5028.pdf

or the Whareroa Beach entrance - http://www.gw.govt.nz/story_images/2...icsi_s5027.pdf

Might save a lot of searching if we can agree on which entrance!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:47 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Are we talking about the Paekakariki entrance - http://www.gw.govt.nz/story_images/2...icni_s5028.pdf

or the Whareroa Beach entrance - http://www.gw.govt.nz/story_images/2...icsi_s5027.pdf

You are just SO organised!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karonious
You are just SO organised!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

The Whareroa Beach entrance. You go through Paekakariki and turn off at MacKays Crossing. 'tis all sign posted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.