Pickfords

Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

SHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really nice
Default Pickfords

The removal company are here as I type this thread.

Up to now the service as been excellent, 2 guys from Liverpool are packing up our belongings; They have been on time , professional and really friendly.

I only hope that this level of service continues over the next few weeks from Pickfords!!

After all the comments I have read on here about different companies it really is reassuring when you get people this end that are interested in doing a job well!!!

Soon to be Christchurch

Mark and Sharon
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pickfords

Originally Posted by SHAZMARK
2 guys from Liverpool are packing up our belongings
Are you sure they're from Pickfords?
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickey_d
Are you sure they're from Pickfords?
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:19 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by weejie
glad they are good, we still toying with them or crown decisions decisions its a hard life

Tina.x
Old Dec 12th 2009, 9:06 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
glad they are good, we still toying with them or crown decisions decisions its a hard life

Tina.x
Well ladies and gents, I finally mad eup my mind and we are going with pickfords, came in at better quote in the end as had to bargain with them and crown to take our sofas, were not going to take them and then I managed to talk will into it how happy am I??? They are only 2 years old and I still lovvvvveee them ( a 4 seater and a 2 seater) just means we will be spending xsmas morning sat on canvas patio chairs, lol.

packers coming in on the 17TH so cannot wait, said I can take all smellies etc so guess Im off to look for all the BOGOFS before thursday, gonna cram them in a big kitchen bin (he said if it has a cavity then fill it if possible) love chris from pickfords!!!!!

Tina. x