Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Photo's from sandbar...oops!

Photo's from sandbar...oops!

Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of
Default Photo's from sandbar...oops!

Hey everyone, here's some of the photo's from the sandbar in Mana from last night (friday). Hope nobody's too embarrassed!
The 1st pic is Mandy (joining the forum soon hopefully) wilma, DonnaF, Sue (Donna's friend and a great laugh) and Kerry
2nd pic is Mandy, Wilma, Winnie, DonnaF, StevieB, DannyF, MAndys OH (sorry forgotten name), and Poppets.
3rd pic is DannyF (with a great big beer slop!) and Wilma. The woman in the background tried to pinch my jacket!
4th pic is DonnaF and Sue having a great time on the dance floor!
5th is Sue, Winnie and Wilma.

More to come but its taking ages to upload!
Attached Thumbnails Photo's from sandbar...oops!-2007_0413sandbar0004.jpg   Photo's from sandbar...oops!-2007_0413sandbar0016.jpg   Photo's from sandbar...oops!-2007_0413sandbar0018.jpg   Photo's from sandbar...oops!-2007_0413sandbar0023.jpg   Photo's from sandbar...oops!-2007_0413sandbar0025.jpg  

Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photo's from sandbar...oops!

Originally Posted by Winnie
Hey everyone, here's some of the photo's from the sandbar in Mana from last night (friday). Hope nobody's too embarrassed!
The 1st pic is Mandy (joining the forum soon hopefully) wilma, DonnaF, Sue (Donna's friend and a great laugh) and Kerry
2nd pic is Mandy, Wilma, Winnie, DonnaF, StevieB, DannyF, MAndys OH (sorry forgotten name), and Poppets.
3rd pic is DannyF (with a great big beer slop!) and Wilma. The woman in the background tried to pinch my jacket!
4th pic is DonnaF and Sue having a great time on the dance floor!
5th is Sue, Winnie and Wilma.

More to come but its taking ages to upload!
ok they're quite harmless........................so far....
Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Originally Posted by poppets
ok they're quite harmless........................so far....
Yeah, but I look slightly satanic in all of them!! Sure I wasn't wearing my red contacts last night!!
Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Ok, here's more, at last!
1st Karonious in the middle
2nd Karonious, DonnaF and StevieB
3rd Poppets not looking great!
and finally, DannyF getting swamped by a bevvie of beauties on the dance floor!
Attached Thumbnails Photo's from sandbar...oops!-2007_0413sandbar0027.jpg   Photo's from sandbar...oops!-2007_0413sandbar0028.jpg   Photo's from sandbar...oops!-2007_0413sandbar0031.jpg   Photo's from sandbar...oops!-2007_0413sandbar0034.jpg  
Old Apr 14th 2007, 3:02 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Winnie
Ok, here's more, at last!
1st Karonious in the middle
2nd Karonious, DonnaF and StevieB
3rd Poppets not looking great!
and finally, DannyF getting swamped by a bevvie of beauties on the dance floor!
oh dear ........ pic no 3.................oh dear oh dear it just got worse from then on!!! (thank god i got my head in my hands & my face is covered!!

and in pic no1 who's the mad cow with a bottle in her hand ............no that will just lead to a trouble... (or pic no 3!!)

ok so in pic no 4, whos the woman with long blonde hair...... cos she look worse than me
Old Apr 14th 2007, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by poppets
oh dear ........ pic no 3.................oh dear oh dear it just got worse from then on!!! (thank god i got my head in my hands & my face is covered!!

and in pic no1 who's the mad cow with a bottle in her hand ............no that will just lead to a trouble... (or pic no 3!!)

ok so in pic no 4, whos the woman with long blonde hair...... cos she look worse than me
You didn't look too bad, honestly!
The woman in pic 4 was a tourist from Canada, bloody tourists! No, honestly, she was really cool but I didn't realise how p****d she was, maybe that says something of the state I was in?????
All in all a fantastic night. I enjoyed meeting with everyone and boy, can you all boogie. Must do it again sometime.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

PS: Boopy, hope you're feeling better. It was such a shame you couldn't join us.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 3:29 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

Poppets doen`t look too well can`t think why .
Personally I dont drink anything unless it has been Brewed ,fermented or Distilled ,looks like you believe in the same as I do

Nice pics though glad you all had a great time just to prove once again that we pommies know how to have a bloody good knees up (or in some other cases a good head down looking for Hughie
Old Apr 14th 2007, 4:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cherry
Poppets doen`t look too well can`t think why .
Personally I dont drink anything unless it has been Brewed ,fermented or Distilled ,looks like you believe in the same as I do

Nice pics though glad you all had a great time just to prove once again that we pommies know how to have a bloody good knees up (or in some other cases a good head down looking for Hughie
lets not mention good heads & going down................... me plus voddie equals more smut than usual
Old Apr 14th 2007, 6:32 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see those photos, I just get a whirling circle thing and then nothing
Old Apr 14th 2007, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

looks like I missed an excellent night - I'll hire a jet to bring me out next time

Loving the pics of much drunkenness Any more ??

Michelle xx
Old Apr 14th 2007, 6:49 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
looks like I missed an excellent night - I'll hire a jet to bring me out next time

Loving the pics of much drunkenness Any more ??

Michelle xx
Can you see them easily then?
All I get is a whirling circle and then nothing .... one came up large on my pc screen but not any of the others
Old Apr 14th 2007, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
Can you see them easily then?
All I get is a whirling circle and then nothing .... one came up large on my pc screen but not any of the others
No I'm getting same ... but if Poppets was sick, I'd rather keep the photo's small at this time on a Saturday morning

M xx
Old Apr 14th 2007, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
No I'm getting same ... but if Poppets was sick, I'd rather keep the photo's small at this time on a Saturday morning

M xx
chicken

try clicking them again, they took an age to come up on my PC too, but now they are instantly there, they just take a while to load first off
Old Apr 14th 2007, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

shell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant future

Brits on the PI*S ......who needs ibiza
great pics guys are there anymore .....need some for my blackmail folder
hope your all recovering ok

regards
shell and mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.