Photo's on Forum

Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Photo's on Forum

Will someone please tell me how to do it.

I can't work out how to get photo's from My Pictures onto the forum. I need simple instructions, I'm not an IT boff.

Thanx
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:36 pm
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of
Default Re: Photo's on Forum

google photobucket and register on there. then follow prompts to upload from My pictures to photobucket. then copy url in photobucket and paste into your thread in BE easy
Old Mar 9th 2007, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all
Default `

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
google photobucket and register on there. then follow prompts to upload from My pictures to photobucket. then copy url in photobucket and paste into your thread in BE easy
Yeah right!

For those in NZ who have seen the Tui ads!!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 8:26 am
within Touching distance

GowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to all

From memory, you need to go to the bottom of the page where you are writing your reply and go into the manage attachments part. Browse to your photo and then upload it.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 8:32 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

I just use photobucket and cut and paste into a new reply box on here but you can also just scroll down in a new reply box on here and you come to the 'manage attachments' and you click on browse and you can then search through your photos on your pc and post one straight from there.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 8:33 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

Boopy,see you at the bbq on Sat ,will tell you how to add pics and put them on forum ,ok.

The add or manage files on this forum is not working you have to add a URL from a server such as photobucket or imageshack like this.
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...nmeetup009.jpg
which shows this here when you go to add pic from the task bar.

Last edited by cherry; Mar 9th 2007 at 8:42 am.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

You make it sound so easy.
I've registered with photo bucket, it's uploading pics - it's taking for ever, I hope I've done it right.

Ray & Diane, look forward to seeing you at BBQ tomorrow.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 8:58 am
within Touching distance

GowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to all

Hmmm

If you can see a picture of lake pukaki then the manage attachment is working just fine
Attached Thumbnails Photo's on Forum-img_1704.jpg  
Old Mar 9th 2007, 9:09 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Boopy
You make it sound so easy.
I've registered with photo bucket, it's uploading pics - it's taking for ever, I hope I've done it right.

Ray & Diane, look forward to seeing you at BBQ tomorrow.
Are you on dial up, photos will take time but worth it in the end
Old Mar 9th 2007, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Yippee! It's worked. Have a look on my 1st Holiday in NZ.

But now I'm want to know more. How do you get the actual photo to come up.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 9:13 am
Too close to the sun

Right click on image code line under your photo then copy and paste into expats reply box
Old Mar 9th 2007, 9:24 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

Gow How ,the image upload will not work for me for some reason or other so I just use Photo bucket and add using the URL link on the taskbar.Strange that some can use it and others not.??
Just tried it again as I have a pop up stopper and when I right clicked add Igot stopped using it .I will just use the mountain sign add pics and use my URL from Photobucket(lot easier)

Last edited by cherry; Mar 9th 2007 at 9:45 am.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 9:58 am
within Touching distance

Cherry

Not sure whether it makes a difference, but I subscribed to be a premium member. Can all members still use the upload facility?

Adam