Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

phone code for NZ..

phone code for NZ..

Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold
Default phone code for NZ..

Ok, so its just 00 before the number then right?.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:42 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: phone code for NZ..

I think it 0064 then you drop the first zero of the New Zealand number .. well it works for me ..
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Yotty View Post
I think it 0064 then you drop the first zero of the New Zealand number .. well it works for me ..
ok, its 0064 then dont drop the first 0, just tried it. well it worked..
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

If you were phoning Joe Bloggs in Auckland on 09 123 5599 then
from the UK, you would dial 00 64 9 123 5599

Same if you were phoning Jane Bloggs in the UK on 01445 123 1234
from NZ you would dial 00 44 1445 123 1234

Got it?
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dlmckay View Post
If you were phoning Joe Bloggs in Auckland on 09 123 5599 then
from the UK, you would dial 00 64 9 123 5599

Same if you were phoning Jane Bloggs in the UK on 01445 123 1234
from NZ you would dial 00 44 1445 123 1234

Got it?
Any pictures please?

Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:54 pm
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jennifer45 View Post
Any pictures please?

Old Nov 30th 2007, 5:40 am
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

Shurley Jennifer45's post is "Icon Abuse" ?
Old Nov 30th 2007, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yotty View Post
Shurley Jennifer45's post is "Icon Abuse" ?
Nope- just pictures!

Old Nov 30th 2007, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wessa View Post
Ok, so its just 00 before the number then right?.
Hi Wessa have you tried the cheap numbers?

then

0064 nz number minus leading zero and heypresto calls cost just 1p per minute
Old Dec 1st 2007, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by julesnye View Post

then

Nah- too much hassle.
I pay £5 extra on my bill and I have Free International landline calls and reduced tariff to International mobiles. Just have to remember to put phone down after 59 mins and dial again. I now spend hours on phone to NZ relatives- friends- bank- realty agent and Uncle Tom Cobley and all!
and it's FREE!
Saved £100s on past bills and I used to have International Option paying an extra £1.
Think you have to be on BT Together and its a maximum of 600mins total a month- then you go back to the International option tariff which is still good.
Think it's called BT International Freedom option.

Might not suit everyone but that's another thing I'm going to miss when we go.
Old Dec 1st 2007, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by julesnye View Post

then

At the moment i can use my works phone, plus i work nights so nothing to pay If i use my home i will try your suggestion. Thanks all..