Reload this Page >

Phone call 'out-of-the-blue'

Phone call 'out-of-the-blue'

Old Mar 3rd 2016, 5:30 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Phone call 'out-of-the-blue'

Originally Posted by richandsarah3469
'Laid - back' is one of the reasons we want to come to NZ...I'm good at being 'laid-back'!!!
That's good as this particular phrase will apply to everything.
Old Mar 7th 2016, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
whats a public hospital ?- anytime I have had to take the kids to A&E or for a scan they have had to pay. the lower amount as we are residents.
never had to pay anything for the kids, we've had X-rays, MRI scan and we were on work visa, not residency
Old Mar 7th 2016, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

I've recently applied for a job with a government agency, got told I was selected for a phone interview, which will be held between Monday 29th February -Friday 4th March, seriously not even a hint of a date or time!!!! After that interview was told I would know by Monday, today, if I have an interview this Thursday or Friday, guess what no email or phone call.
Yes kiwis do laid back really really well lol
Old Mar 7th 2016, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

The level of laid back horizontalness does often seem to be extraordinarily flexible and appears to be far worse at the times when it matters most. The full horizontal position, with the head rest tipped back to its full extent, is most likely to occur at those very important life changing times, such as recruitment to a new job.

To avoid any unnecessary distress you should therefore expect the expected, particularly at times when you are totally reliant on others for getting their A into G to organise interview times and dates, arrange references and provide you with an actual employment contract.
Old Mar 7th 2016, 8:48 am
Just Joined

richandsarah3469 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well...it's interview night tonight.

Hopefully the HR dept and the interviewer have managed to co-ordinate their diaries / appointments and the discussions actually happen this evening.

As you say Bo-Jangles, the relaxed approach does have more impact in times of importance!

Patience is required, I feel..........
Old Mar 7th 2016, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

usedtobestoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck!
are you still in spitting distance of Brunton Park, or are you one of the odd ones who support the blues from further afield?!
we did cumbria to akl and back... six years ago now... i remember sitting up late with OH waiting for his interview... again, and again when they forgot
Old Mar 7th 2016, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

richandsarah3469 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by usedtobestoof
Good luck!
are you still in spitting distance of Brunton Park, or are you one of the odd ones who support the blues from further afield?!
we did cumbria to akl and back... six years ago now... i remember sitting up late with OH waiting for his interview... again, and again when they forgot

Wow...you know Brunton Park???? There are people 10 miles down the road who have never heard of it....

Live in Preston now - but born in Carlisle. You?
Old Mar 7th 2016, 8:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
That's good as this particular phrase will apply to everything.
And it wears very thin after a while.