Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Pharmacy technican hoping to do locum work in NZ in 2016 with Bunac visa

Pharmacy technican hoping to do locum work in NZ in 2016 with Bunac visa

Old Aug 31st 2015, 11:29 am
Just Joined

ctinalittle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pharmacy technican hoping to do locum work in NZ in 2016 with Bunac visa

Hello

I wondered if anyone has any advice for if UK pharmacy technicians can use their qualifications to work in New Zealand and also if anyone has experience of the Bunac IEP work exchange visa? (available for up to 35 years olds).

(My boyfriend and I are looking to do temp / locum work for 6 months to a year in NZ to have an adventure together and see a few places in NZ whilst working, to make it more affordable but we are both over 30 so cannot get the normal work abroad visa).

Thanks!
Christina
Old Aug 31st 2015, 8:02 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pharmacy technican hoping to do locum work in NZ in 2016 with Bunac visa

shame you can't come over soonish whilst you are still 30, not sure if you would get temp work in that field whilst over here but lots of other work you could pick up along your travels. maybe have a look on trademe temp jobs or seek temp jobs and see if pharmacy technician is on there and the legal requirements to work in that field. if not then you will still get a good idea of what temp, p/t time work is out here