Something else
12.00%
Two or more of the above
32.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Pets & Family Additions

Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pets & Family Additions

Out of interest, it seems to me that almost everyone we know has made an addition or two to their brood since arriving in NZ. Be it a new baby or a fur baby.

It's all vey tempting, being able to walk into a pet shop and buy a kitten or a puppy off the shelf. So who has and hasn't been able to resist those cute bundles of fluff.

New life, new pets, new babies, they all seem to go hand in hand - so how much has your family grown since arriving in NZ?

Poops, wanted to add a none of the above to the poll, but don't know how!

We've added to kitties to our fur family.

Last edited by Bo-Jangles; Apr 21st 2008 at 10:30 am.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:04 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pets & Family Additions

We added two kittens last January.....and they have plagued the hell out of me ever since. But I love them really and would be sad to lose them
I have been presented with many different types of wildlife in the last year - I would never have seen a lizard if it weren't for these two....
Attached Thumbnails Pets & Family Additions-p1010877.jpg   Pets & Family Additions-p1000804.jpg  
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my, you added a dead mouse to your collection too. Life with young cats is never a dull moment. Who knows what they will get up to next and you can only but laugh.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:29 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Oh my, you added a dead mouse to your collection too. Life with young cats is never a dull moment. Who knows what they will get up to next and you can only but laugh.
My most recent blog entry was about mice!! They really did my head in last week!! But like I said, I love them really. Poppy (the tortoiseshell) has already had one litter of 3 kittens. We are going to have one more litter and then get her done
Old Apr 21st 2008, 8:28 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

We haven't added anything but there isn't this option on the poll
Old Apr 21st 2008, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

or an option to leave pets and kids back in the UK
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

Steve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really nice

Originally Posted by cappuccino
or an option to leave pets and kids back in the UK
Bring the pets leave the kids
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:02 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Boo and Woo. A pair of naughty and demanding pekin ducks.

They went on to have their own family over the summer so havoc reigned supreme.

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 25th 2012 at 3:21 am.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Boo and Woo. A pair of naughty and demanding pekin ducks.

They went on to have their own family over the summer so havoc reigned supreme.
I'm a dab hand at pancakes and love plum sauce!!!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:36 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
I'm a dab hand at pancakes and love plum sauce!!!
These ducks are personal friends of ours.

Duck shooting season starts May 1st. Our immediate neighbour will be out there stocking up his freezer with Mallards and Greys.... but no Pekins, despite the fact they like to visit with him.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
These ducks are personal friends of ours.

Duck shooting season starts May 1st. Our immediate neighbour will be out there stocking up his freezer with Mallards and Greys.... but no Pekins, despite the fact they like to visit with him.
So if you start seeing oranges in the garden beside them, is he marinating them?
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

Steve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really nice

If I had`nt of moved here, I would`nt have my two beautiful girls,
even though they can be a very naughty pair some days
Attached Thumbnails Pets & Family Additions-pagon-046.jpg  
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 2:00 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Our little monster

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 2:02 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobClubley
AWWWWWWWW i want one of those.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 2:07 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
AWWWWWWWW i want one of those.
It grows into this:

Actually we're thinking of letting her have pups next year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.