Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Peters : no Job no immigrant!

Peters : no Job no immigrant!

Old Oct 17th 2008, 1:46 am

Jokerman has a brilliant futureJokerman has a brilliant futureJokerman has a brilliant futureJokerman has a brilliant futureJokerman has a brilliant futureJokerman has a brilliant futureJokerman has a brilliant future
Default Peters : no Job no immigrant!

Peters is at it again...:curse:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10537842

This is our minister of foreign affairs...ha!

Last edited by Jokerman; Oct 17th 2008 at 1:48 am.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 2:15 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peters : no Job no immigrant!

New Zealanders should not have to compete with people from overseas for jobs.
bring it on, then we can see just how good home grown talent can be..........mmm........yeah right........minus ofcourse all the tall poppies and those who have jumped the ditch, swum the pond or are on their OE......lights off when you leave....Winson....

So now I have

National x - too short sighted on personal tax/R&D
NZF x - just drop the Z and that's more like it, plus they are led by a person prone to odd, how shall we put it? lapse of his honesty gland......
Green x - loop fruits on some issues such as drugs
Labour x - does anyone need an excuse not to vote for Aunty Helen
Act, etc x - not real politicians

its gonna have to be the Maori Party.........you's are gonna get my vote.....
Old Oct 17th 2008, 2:51 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
bring it on, then we can see just how good home grown talent can be..........mmm........yeah right........minus ofcourse all the tall poppies and those who have jumped the ditch, swum the pond or are on their OE......lights off when you leave....Winson....

So now I have

NZF x - just drop the Z and that's more like it, plus they are led by a person prone to odd, how shall we put it? lapse of his honesty gland......

Bring back the Monster Raving Looney Party I say......
Old Oct 17th 2008, 2:52 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I forgot, they already did that with Winston
Old Oct 17th 2008, 2:53 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jokerman
Peters is at it again...:curse:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10537842

This is our minister of foreign affairs...ha!
Thought Aunty Helen had taken his toys off him for not playing nice with the other kids, although he got to keep his Noddy Car
Old Oct 17th 2008, 3:31 am

Jokerman has a brilliant futureJokerman has a brilliant futureJokerman has a brilliant futureJokerman has a brilliant futureJokerman has a brilliant futureJokerman has a brilliant futureJokerman has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Thought Aunty Helen had taken his toys off him for not playing nice with the other kids, although he got to keep his Noddy Car
Yeah, was he re-instated? He's a broken record, same tune. What a tosser... I'd like to see NZ without any migrants! A health-service in the toilet, for one! (NZ has the highest number of overseas qualified hospital staff in the OECD)
Old Oct 17th 2008, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Peters : no Job no immigrant!

So now I have

Careful now they just might send us all back from whence we came! Me im voting for no one how dare they remove my beloved coro street..I knew i should have been suspicious when they put it on a friday night too.....Must have been a political decision i reckon they give with one hand and take away with the other........
Cheers
Cally
Old Oct 17th 2008, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cally49
e how dare they remove my beloved coro street..I knew i should have been suspicious when they put it on a friday night too.....
Eh? I've only just got back to where I left it in the UK last year and now they're taking it away??
Old Oct 17th 2008, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Eh? I've only just got back to where I left it in the UK last year and now they're taking it away??
Lol nope dont panic i was mighty brassed off when they replaced coro on tuesday night with some youtube debate between the politicians it was then i said right thats it im not voting...So it was only taken off for the one night but they so annoy me the way they do it willy nilly next it will be off because of the netball or something dont tv1 realise we coro watchers have feeling too......

I was saying i was suspicious they had added us an extra night (Friday) maybe there is method in their madness with the election coming up keep an eye on it and lets see how many times they sneak sumthing else on in its place........

Have a fab weekend im off to grab my glass of wine now in readiness for the start of tonites episode.......
Cheers
Cally
Old Oct 17th 2008, 7:29 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

For 40 somethings like us with a big mortgage and no dependant children, National are a good deal. It's a shame about the R&D but there's a recession and just like we all have to tighten our belts so does the Government (is too much Gov spending not the reason for our high inflation in the first place?) and for once it's not the silent majority who have to suffer.
NZF x - just drop the Z and that's more like it, plus they are led by a person prone to odd, how shall we put it? lapse of his honesty gland....
Indeed
Bearing in mind their former leader I assume you mean 'too lax'? I subscribe to the Dutch practice - less need of rebellion, less want to.
Wouldn't think so
Good dancers though

its gonna have to be the Maori Party.........you's are gonna get my vote....
Good on Tariana - I've seen this work (literally) and it's good for communities. If people genuinely can't work they won't be forced to but if they're just hungover from the night before then tough - be like the rest of us and suffer through it
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:37 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Batty
For 40 somethings like us with a big mortgage and no dependant children, National are a good deal. It's a shame about the R&D but there's a recession and just like we all have to tighten our belts so does the Government (is too much Gov spending not the reason for our high inflation in the first place?) and for once it's not the silent majority who have to suffer.
OK except for that one - National are now top of my list of parties *not* to vote for....

their policies are the most in line with the attitudes and practices that got the world into the financial mess we are now in, although they try to paint on it a veneer of being in tune with the current developments in reality they just want more of the same - low regulation, low tax, big gamble, fast bucks for some....

Maybe they are OK for some people *in the short term* but their policies are no good long term and will just widen the rich-poor divide that is going to make NZ a far worse place for us 40-somethings to retire to.....and my kids to live in. :curse:

Maori Party it is then at the moment.

Back OT
I'd say

"No brain - no government".......so that's Winston out then.....
Old Oct 18th 2008, 7:40 am
Banned

Scouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really nice

Winston's a Grade "A", State-of-the-Art Rabble Rouser - and he's very good at it. Ultimately though, don't his proclamations remind you a bit of David Steele's "Prepare for Government!" speeches? Winston can wow the great unwashed all he wants (as could Lord Steele) - he's never going to make that call, so who cares? Pressure's on a bit more of course when you may possibly have you bluff called eh? Almost worth voting the clown in just to hear the "beep-beep" as he backs up...

Seriously though - don't waste your vote. I was only kidding there....

PS In the UK, the equivalent of the Maori Party would be illegal as it would be deemed racist. Why not here??

Last edited by Scouse Dave; Oct 18th 2008 at 7:41 am. Reason: Forgot something
Old Oct 19th 2008, 6:48 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scouse Dave
PS In the UK, the equivalent of the Maori Party would be illegal as it would be deemed racist. Why not here??
Because we're less PC?

Actually what about the SNP, isn't it the same?

In all fairness to them, although they clearly target policies at their core constituency (and why not), they do also seem to talk quite a bit of sense on more general issies as well.
Old Oct 19th 2008, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scouse Dave
Winston's a Grade "A", State-of-the-Art Rabble Rouser - and he's very good at it. Ultimately though, don't his proclamations remind you a bit of David Steele's "Prepare for Government!" speeches? Winston can wow the great unwashed all he wants (as could Lord Steele) - he's never going to make that call, so who cares? Pressure's on a bit more of course when you may possibly have you bluff called eh? Almost worth voting the clown in just to hear the "beep-beep" as he backs up...

Seriously though - don't waste your vote. I was only kidding there....

Im guessing it's because until Captain Cook turned up they were here first.....
Cheers
Cally
Old Oct 19th 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

We bumped into him at Avondale market yesterday morning... he had that freaky smile on his face He's very short too, thought he was taler than that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.