Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Pet Transportation

Pet Transportation

Old Jan 28th 2011, 11:23 pm
Just Joined

CatherineL is a jewel in the roughCatherineL is a jewel in the roughCatherineL is a jewel in the roughCatherineL is a jewel in the roughCatherineL is a jewel in the rough
Default Pet Transportation

Anyone forward me names of pet transportation companies that they have used I have lots of quotes and all the spiel of how fantastic they are with transportation and welfare of animals, however I would like an un bias opinion from people that have used these companies....thanks X
Old Jan 30th 2011, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of
Default Re: Pet Transportation

Golden Arrow were fantastic, i couldn't fault them at all. My dog and cats all arrived safely and it was relatively stress free.
Old Jan 30th 2011, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Golden Arrow brought 3 doggies no problems
Old Jan 30th 2011, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

CatherineL is a jewel in the roughCatherineL is a jewel in the roughCatherineL is a jewel in the roughCatherineL is a jewel in the roughCatherineL is a jewel in the rough

Thankyou to you both I will have a look at their website
Old Jan 31st 2011, 5:48 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CatherineL
Anyone forward me names of pet transportation companies that they have used I have lots of quotes and all the spiel of how fantastic they are with transportation and welfare of animals, however I would like an un bias opinion from people that have used these companies....thanks X
I have used Ladyhay quite good looking after pets even phoned me when she arrived to say she was safe just make sure that they travel vin LA. Many clients have used them all been fine its just you that will need a seditive
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 2:45 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

We used Airpets to transport our two lovely cats. Great service . Nothing too much trouble and the cats arrived looking like they had snoozed all the way.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

chrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CatherineL
We used Golden Arrow for our very nervous cat. Really helpful, and cat arrived safely .
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

So, what is the rough price for shipping 1 cat to NZ?.

I personally would leave the cat behind and just get another when we get there. The other half loves her cat tho!..

Thanks.

Gary.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wessa
So, what is the rough price for shipping 1 cat to NZ?.

I personally would leave the cat behind and just get another when we get there. The other half loves her cat tho!..

Thanks.

Gary.
about £1,000
Old Mar 6th 2011, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by concretepump
about £1,000
We're buying a new one when we get there!..

Old Mar 6th 2011, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

Debs78 is an unknown quantity at this point

We used Par air they were excellent they even looked after our dog 25 days before her flight so they could take care of the tests and vaccinations etc ! We didn't have a thing to do

Debs