Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

PERCY PIGS & FRIENDS...

PERCY PIGS & FRIENDS...

Old Aug 26th 2009, 2:52 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PERCY PIGS & FRIENDS...

Originally Posted by sr71
How much are they at the British shops?
Will check next time in M&S but think about £1.00 or just over

Dewb
Old Sep 8th 2009, 7:34 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Soooo after some research I can report back

WHOLE NEW WORLD OF PERCY!!!

Percy pigs 100g =77p 170g =£1.16

Percy pigs & pals (I kid you not!) pricing as before but includes
Percy pig, cow (cola flavored) and sheep (orange & strawberry)

Phizzy tails pricing as before but are curly tails that are sugar coated and fizzy

so off now to throw up! but have to say all thoroughly enjoyable

Dewb (oink)

Last edited by Dewb09; Sep 8th 2009 at 7:35 pm. Reason: spelling gremlin!
Old Sep 8th 2009, 8:26 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

good work Dewb! they were flogging them off in Orewa Bramptins a few days ago - mind you, use by date WAS april 09
Old Sep 8th 2009, 8:43 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Stoof
good work Dewb! they were flogging them off in Orewa Bramptins a few days ago - mind you, use by date WAS april 09
Did they have the whole selection? I never realised Percy had moved on so far......

Dewb x

Last edited by Dewb09; Sep 8th 2009 at 10:08 pm.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 6:50 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Went to Browns Bay today...

So we went in Bramptins... It's EXPENSIVE!!!

Man $4.50 for a can of beans!! It's 75p in the UK!!

Bathroom bleach says £1.79 on it, sold $11.50 MAN!!!!

And no percy pigs....

I have been sulking all day!!
Old Sep 12th 2009, 7:20 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Matewx

And no percy pigs....

WOW! the bleach there is adding a mark up then there is blatant taking the *%$@

If I send you out some Percy Pigs will I get the lap dance

Dewb
Old Sep 12th 2009, 7:29 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
WOW! the bleach there is adding a mark up then there is blatant taking the *%$@

If I send you out some Percy Pigs will I get the lap dance

Dewb
I'd say yes but I aint a good dancer!! lol
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:37 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matewx

And no percy pigs....

shocker isn't it?!?! all depends on HOW desperate you get!! there's a Dutch expat shop in Orewa too, and their prices, by comparison are really reasonable, though they obviously also have to ship from N Europe... Bramptins, pah! People MUST shop there though, or presumably they'd go bust?!
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

Matewx my mother in law is coming in January. Would you like me to put a packet of percy pigs, with or without friends on the ever growing list of things she needs to bring out?

I am sure she wont mind .
Old Sep 12th 2009, 11:43 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Foxesecho
Matewx my mother in law is coming in January. Would you like me to put a packet of percy pigs, with or without friends on the ever growing list of things she needs to bring out?

I am sure she wont mind .
Het Matewx I was in m&s other day and have now discovered that they have percy pigtails to add to the collection!!!!!! Got them for the boys who still loves them, (15 & 12)

Tina. x
Old Sep 13th 2009, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

dannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond repute

Oh food withdrawal, a common problem for expats everywhere. I went into the NZ shop (in London) on Friday and a packet of toffepop biscuits was £4.10. Unfortunately I could not bring myself to pay that, I did however pay £1.05 for onion soup, and I bought three packets!!!