Pension transfers

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of
Default Pension transfers

I have worked in the NHS for 27 years we are in the process of the big move to NZ and I have read posts about people investing pensions into other areas (e.g land) was rather looking forward to investing some of my pension more wisely but looking at this article no chance!!!!!
What do you think folks?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3601457a13,00.html
Old Mar 24th 2006, 2:02 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pension transfers

Originally Posted by Frenchy
I have worked in the NHS for 27 years we are in the process of the big move to NZ and I have read posts about people investing pensions into other areas (e.g land) was rather looking forward to investing some of my pension more wisely but looking at this article no chance!!!!!
What do you think folks?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3601457a13,00.html
We're getting ours transferred before the deadline so should have some capital available for house building.

Hoorah!