Penfriend wanted

Old May 21st 2006, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

petergalbraith12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Penfriend wanted

Hi I'm Peter and will be 13 in August. We are moving to the Rangiora area in October-ish and would like to get to know the place a bit before we get there. So if anyone my age in that area would like to speak to me please could you get in touch. Thanks.
Old May 22nd 2006, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

Toppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Penfriend wanted

Originally Posted by petergalbraith12
Hi I'm Peter and will be 13 in August. We are moving to the Rangiora area in October-ish and would like to get to know the place a bit before we get there. So if anyone my age in that area would like to speak to me please could you get in touch. Thanks.
Hi Peter, If you go to the main page (click on "Forum" link to get there), there is a youth section. Never know, it might be worth a look. Rangiora's not a bad spot. Hope you & your family enjoy it
Old May 22nd 2006, 10:12 am
Just Joined

TammyNZ is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Penfriend wanted

hi Peter,

My name is Tammy and I emigrated from London to Christchurch. I have 2 13 yr old daughters as well as an 11 year old.

I am sure my girls would be happy to talk to you, also here in Christchurch we have meet up, where families might all go to the beach for the day or have a BBQ, bowling, laser strike......lots of fun stuff.

You are going to have a great time in NZ, so many opportunities.....have fun!
Old May 22nd 2006, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Penfriend wanted

Hi Tammy,

Thank you very much for repling to my thread. We are moving to Rangiora in October, and can't wait 'till I get there. We had a holiday to NZ in May and stayed in Akaroa, but we drove into Chch nearly everyday and I really liked it. Nice weather! Could you please write back

Peter
Old May 22nd 2006, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

petergalbraith12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Penfriend wanted

oops. my dad is woodlea (see above) and he was still signed in when i wrote in my coment so that is actually from me. sorry

Peter