Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Passport query - still doing EOI....

Passport query - still doing EOI....

Old Dec 6th 2006, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

JaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the rough
Default Passport query - still doing EOI....

Do I need to have current passports for my other half and my child before I can submit my EOI, has anyone done that? I wondered if you can put 'TBC' in the box, if they are in progress?

Thanks folks,
JaneAS
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Passport query - still doing EOI....

Originally Posted by JaneAS
Do I need to have current passports for my other half and my child before I can submit my EOI, has anyone done that? I wondered if you can put 'TBC' in the box, if they are in progress?

Thanks folks,
JaneAS
not sure of answer but would have thought NZIS would like to see some kind of info on your nationality. You could always phone the help line and ask- expect a large bill though - Last time I phoned NZIS it cost me £13!

My daughter sent her passport off last Monday and received it back by Friday.
Have you sent their passports off yet?
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

JaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the rough

Do you have the number for the helpline please? It's worth checking out I guess.

I haven't sent off the passport applications yet, it's on my list of (hundreds of) things to do.....

Thanks!
JaneAS
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have the number for the helpline please? It's worth checking out I guess.

I haven't sent off the passport applications yet, it's on my list of (hundreds of) things to do.....

Thanks!
JaneAS
The one on the website is
09069 100 100 National (calls charged at 1.00 pound per minute)
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks - I'll give it a try and let you know the answer!

JaneAS
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:34 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks - I'll give it a try and let you know the answer!

JaneAS

When it connects if you press *9 then you will get connected through without listening to all the options
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
When it connects if you press *9 then you will get connected through without listening to all the options
oww thats a useful trick, wish I'd know that 3 weeks ago! karma your way !
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:43 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helinuk
oww thats a useful trick, wish I'd know that 3 weeks ago! karma your way !
I know - I only got told when I had gone through all the options and they said "we are connecting you" then they said " all operators are busy" then they tell you

Thanks for the K
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Perdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to all

Hi, afraid not, tried to do it myself as my daughter was 2m old! but had to go and get her a passport to get the number! So sorry you need to get new ones! The EOI will say incomplete until you enter them.
Hope that helps,
Old Dec 6th 2006, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Perdana
Hi, afraid not, tried to do it myself as my daughter was 2m old! but had to go and get her a passport to get the number! So sorry you need to get new ones! The EOI will say incomplete until you enter them.
Hope that helps,
You've saved me a phone call!

Post Office here I come.....

Thanks,
JaneAS
Old Dec 6th 2006, 4:10 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Standard Rate Number For London Immigration

01344 716 199 Standard rate option for london immigration takes you to same place, but wont cost £1 a minute!!
Old Dec 6th 2006, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: Standard Rate Number For London Immigration

Originally Posted by dreamfish
01344 716 199 Standard rate option for london immigration takes you to same place, but wont cost £1 a minute!!
Where on earth did you find that no ?! Clever you!

karma to you too
Old Dec 6th 2006, 5:34 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helinuk
Where on earth did you find that no ?! Clever you!

karma to you too
i think its the number you call if you are outside the UK... plus it has been posted here before but i keep losing it!
Old Dec 7th 2006, 12:55 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
i think its the number you call if you are outside the UK... plus it has been posted here before but i keep losing it!
It should also work if you are in the UK. Just dial 01344 ...
Old Dec 7th 2006, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks folks,
JaneAS
not sure for the EOI, but when i read the form, you have to have a passport thats valid for at least 2yrs for them to put the visa in

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.