Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Passport dilemma....

Passport dilemma....

Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all
Question Passport dilemma....

oops. Just waiting for OH blood test result then have all stuff ready to send back to NZ house (ITA pack) but have booked last girly weekend with some friends to go to Madrid in June and so will need my passport!

What do I do? Send in certified photocopy of passport? Send in original but ask for it back? If I took it down myself could I get them to look at it on that day and just leave the rest of the stuff with them?

Aaaargh.

sb

ps thanks for words of advice yesterday. All is well at Meadowcroft Mansion today!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Passport dilemma....

Hello!

Glad all well at the Mansion.

I would recommend photocopying yours and getting it certified, as you don't want to miss out on a girlie weekend - Hell no!! And you want everything with your application to run smoothly. So that's what the Pumpkin would do.

Hope that helps.

Lou
xx
Old Mar 5th 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

I'm with the pumpkin on this one!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 9:45 pm
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by saritabear
oops. Just waiting for OH blood test result then have all stuff ready to send back to NZ house (ITA pack) but have booked last girly weekend with some friends to go to Madrid in June and so will need my passport!

What do I do? Send in certified photocopy of passport? Send in original but ask for it back? If I took it down myself could I get them to look at it on that day and just leave the rest of the stuff with them?

Aaaargh.

sb

ps thanks for words of advice yesterday. All is well at Meadowcroft Mansion today!
You will need to send in the original and ask for it back when closer to the time, thats what we did and a bloody good service it was too.