Parker the dog

Old Jun 19th 2006, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

nickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant future
Default Parker the dog

Hiya

We have now got a couple of quotes for shipping our dog. After recommendation on here we rang Golden Arrow. The bloke is crackers! He certainly knows his dogs though.

Due to this we are going to use him, now the decision is made it feels like a weight has been lifted. Although it is ironic that it will cost more to ship Parker than me and Charlie put together! TYPICAL!!

I hope it all goes smoothly for him - bless He gets terrible arthritis in one of his knee joints, he will be in agony when he arrives. Poor thing.

Nick
Old Jun 19th 2006, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Parker the dog

Awww bless.... I hope hes ok after the long journey!! Can you start giving him any supplements that will help the arthritis? I miss my horse but he would never have made the long journey as he hated travelling and he is allergic to rain so no good for him here. Good on ya for bringing your dog with you.

Why is the bloke crackers?? I just chose a solicitor here for our conveyancing and I picked one who seems to be a bit crackers too!!
Old Jun 19th 2006, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

KiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to all
Default Re: Parker the dog

Originally Posted by nickcharliepark
Hiya

We have now got a couple of quotes for shipping our dog. After recommendation on here we rang Golden Arrow. The bloke is crackers! He certainly knows his dogs though.

Due to this we are going to use him, now the decision is made it feels like a weight has been lifted. Although it is ironic that it will cost more to ship Parker than me and Charlie put together! TYPICAL!!

I hope it all goes smoothly for him - bless He gets terrible arthritis in one of his knee joints, he will be in agony when he arrives. Poor thing.

Nick
We brought our dog over with Golden Arrow and it cost more than for the whole family (4) to fly over. Worth every penny though as he's now enjoying life kiwi style.

Hope your boy has a good trip and I'm sure the folks at GA will take excellent care of him - they did with our boy.

Good luck