Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Papamoa Welcome Bay

Papamoa Welcome Bay

Old Mar 23rd 2015, 11:41 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Papamoa Welcome Bay

suza - I do think you are expecting to much to soon but don't be hard on yourself.
You are having to deal with things that would of been a piece of cake previously but now you need to ask, research more just for simple things like where is the best place to buy weekly shopping.
Relax, give yourself some space to just stop and breath and recharge. Then after a few days make a list things that you must get sorted before all others and work through it, do what you are already doing and chat with others, here, there but be aware that people will give their opinions which might not be exactly what you want to hear or worry that much about.

You have already made so many decisions over the last few months and have a few more yet to decide but please take your time so you can weigh up all your options realistically.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

suza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Papamoa Welcome Bay

Thank you. Just need to find a new home and then things will settle for me. I hope.