Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

PAPAMOA SATURDAY 12TH NOVEMBER DRINKS?

PAPAMOA SATURDAY 12TH NOVEMBER DRINKS?

Old Nov 1st 2011, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

positive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to all
Default Re: PAPAMOA SATURDAY 5TH OR 12TH NOVEMBER DRINKS?

;
Originally Posted by Am Loolah
That's made my day!! I tease him as I've met him and the children (beautiful that they are ) but never get to meet Mrs Sparky Gaz!! Looking forward to it though!
Hmmm Am Loolah, so I am starting to wonder if Mrs Sparky Gaz actually went to New Zealand, perhaps he left her behind ay-what do you think? If you have met my grandaughter, then you have seen my daughter cos she a mini me (well mini mum) Let me know if she turns up Am Loolah Or is this all a figment of my imagination Oh and hope you all have a good time on the 12th.
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 4:38 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Cannot do the 12th but could do the 5th
Old Nov 5th 2011, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

Location: Auckland, Waiheke Island (Moving to Tauranga Dec-Jan)
Karearea is an unknown quantity at this point

Super, my wife and I are coming down to Tauranga to do some relieving/supply at my new school week beginning 14th. We'll just come down a couple of days earlier and hopefully meet up.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

I hate to be blunt and to the point but - is this happening on the 12th or did I just miss it???
I'm easy confused but it's not clear what's going in anymore - or is it??
Old Nov 6th 2011, 8:14 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
I hate to be blunt and to the point but - is this happening on the 12th or did I just miss it???
I'm easy confused but it's not clear what's going in anymore - or is it??
Not for your little brain my sweet no ...

It'll be the 12th, sorry MooMoo, but most can make the 12th. Would we have had it on the 5th and not told you S???

So, to confirm, 12th November, 4pm Rain Bar, Papamoa.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Not for your little brain my sweet no ...

It'll be the 12th, sorry MooMoo, but most can make the 12th. Would we have had it on the 5th and not told you S???

So, to confirm, 12th November, 4pm Rain Bar, Papamoa.
I can't say that I wouldn't have considered it a little rude xx see you Saturday although we may be a tad after starting time x
Old Nov 11th 2011, 6:12 pm
Just Joined

Location: Auckland, Waiheke Island (Moving to Tauranga Dec-Jan)
Karearea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PAPAMOA SATURDAY 12TH NOVEMBER DRINKS?

Hello all, just wondering who will be wearing the pink carnation and have a newspaper under their arm so we can recognise you! Will you be in a certain area, sorry Rain bar newbies. Looking forward to meeting you all tonight. Richard and Lucinda x
Old Nov 11th 2011, 8:10 pm

Originally Posted by Karearea
Hello all, just wondering who will be wearing the pink carnation and have a newspaper under their arm so we can recognise you! Will you be in a certain area, sorry Rain bar newbies. Looking forward to meeting you all tonight. Richard and Lucinda x
Haha! We will be the loud English lot! The Rain bar's not huge and if it's a nice sunny afternoon which it should be we will most likely be outside. If we can get seats. I don't think we'll be too hard to find.
Old Nov 11th 2011, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

I told my dental nurse in Bethlehem that it was sunday 12th!

If anyone knows a dental nurse called Jackie who lives in Otumoetai, Pillans point please let her know .
thanks H
Old Nov 12th 2011, 2:37 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry can't make it today - have fun and hope to catch up soon
Old Nov 14th 2011, 7:24 pm

Great turn out of 30+, lovely to see some new faces.

Thanks to all who could and did make it. (bolton1 see me in my office ...)
Old Nov 15th 2011, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Awwh - the truth is I am not allowed to play out with you anymore - If I recall the last time............ I sang Jumbalaya crow fish pie ( or thats what it sounds like to me ) on the Karaoke at Rain Bar and need to be in disguise for a while longer, the cocktails went down tooo easily & I wasn't the only one !!!!!

Hope to see you all soon & you better have signed up some new players
Old Nov 15th 2011, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bolton1
Awwh - the truth is I am not allowed to play out with you anymore - If I recall the last time............ I sang Jumbalaya crow fish pie ( or thats what it sounds like to me ) on the Karaoke at Rain Bar and need to be in disguise for a while longer, the cocktails went down tooo easily & I wasn't the only one !!!!!

Hope to see you all soon & you better have signed up some new players
Oohh I have photos of that !! 
Old Nov 15th 2011, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

ohhhhh no
Old Jan 10th 2012, 6:57 am
Just Joined

spiderpig has a brilliant futurespiderpig has a brilliant futurespiderpig has a brilliant futurespiderpig has a brilliant futurespiderpig has a brilliant futurespiderpig has a brilliant futurespiderpig has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jem31
Great will keep the 12th free from 4pm onwards,
Are you still in Tauranga Jem?