Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Papamoa/Mount Meet Up!

Papamoa/Mount Meet Up!

Old Sep 10th 2010, 9:19 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Papamoa/Mount Meet Up!

Roll up, roll up. Yes folks it's that time again! It's been ages since we had a get together and so with the school holidays and the promise of better weather I, as self appointed social secretary, have great pleasure in announcing:-

TUESDAY 5TH OCTOBER
12:30pm -
PICNIC/BBQ
EITHER TAY STREET BEACH OR GRENADA/PACIFIC VIEW PARK

Nearer the time we can look at the weather forecast which may help decide on the location.

All welcome.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 2:17 am
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Papamoa/Mount Meet Up!

Count us in luv!
Old Sep 16th 2010, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

I'm coming to play too xx
Old Sep 17th 2010, 12:27 am

I take it you've submitted your requests to attend on the FB events page?

Should be a good turnout.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I take it you've submitted your requests to attend on the FB events page?

Should be a good turnout.
I tried, but I have noo idea if it worked.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 3:09 am
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

I did

I'm looking forward to it....we need to catch up...seems like forever!
Old Sep 17th 2010, 11:33 am
Newbie in New Zealand

Nelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to all

Hi Wish we could join you but still awaiting our LTBV application approval.

We are planning to open a coffee house in Tauranga/Mount area exact location to be confirmed.

We are trying to get our heads around the best location for the site. So in the name of research can we please pick your brains?
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]

Please indicate in order which you do most frequently and list all that you do.

Everyone who responds will be invited to enjoy FREE COFFEE when we finally open!!!!!!!

Thanks your help is much appreciated
Old Sep 19th 2010, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

I have a friend who had a coffee shop inTauranga
Old Sep 19th 2010, 6:05 pm
Newbie in New Zealand

Nelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rason
I have a friend who had a coffee shop inTauranga
what happened to them?
Old Sep 19th 2010, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Roll up, roll up. Yes folks it's that time again! It's been ages since we had a get together and so with the school holidays and the promise of better weather I, as self appointed social secretary, have great pleasure in announcing:-

TUESDAY 5TH OCTOBER
12:30pm -
PICNIC/BBQ
EITHER TAY STREET BEACH OR GRENADA/PACIFIC VIEW PARK

Nearer the time we can look at the weather forecast which may help decide on the location.

All welcome.
Boo Hoo - can't come am working
Old Sep 19th 2010, 9:52 pm

Originally Posted by bolton1
Boo Hoo - can't come am working
We know, that's why we all got together and arranged it for then ...

Aww, sorry my loveliness, we'll organise a netball end of season drink.
Old Sep 20th 2010, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

not sure why they are not still doing it, He works with me know and she is a Nurse. I think business was pretty good from what ive heard but not pried. It was in the centre of Tauranga.
Old Sep 20th 2010, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

I would quite like to come down and meet some people, if that would be cool? Think im on a gnarly night shift
Old Sep 20th 2010, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

We know, that's why we all got together and arranged it for then ...

You know you can go off people y'know !!

Aww, sorry my loveliness, we'll organise a netball end of season drink.
Awwh much better now
Old Sep 20th 2010, 9:30 am
Newbie in New Zealand

Originally Posted by rason
not sure why they are not still doing it, He works with me know and she is a Nurse. I think business was pretty good from what ive heard but not pried. It was in the centre of Tauranga.
thanks rason.
It is such a big decision trying to decide on the best location for a business especially whilst we are holed up here in the UK and we are unable to check out where the busiest places are.
Any help you or your friends could offer is greatly appreciated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.